A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
It is sometimes a thankless task being a sub 100,000ppd folder on this particular team, but we are the bread and butter, the veritable backbone of the mighty [H]orde!
I'm looking to break 2 mil this week and hope to make the top 500 by the new year myself.
As someone who was until fairly recently a sub-50kppd folder, congratulations!
Just don't let the F@H addiction get out of hand, or you might find yourself in the top 200 or so...
I was at around 5K PPD not that long ago lol. Took me about 4 months before the addiction increased and I built a 104K PPD machine.I started in april of this year, and just broke 4 million points recently.