Too many stickies

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpoon

Limp Gawd
Anyone else think there are too many stickies on this board? Do we need a DX9c sticky? Or a "Show off your video card" sticky? Or a Catalyst 4.7 sticky? Or most of the other ones? About the only useful one is the VC FAQ.

hey! i posted the show of your video card thread and everyone likes it! stop being a whiney baby :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sure we do. A lot of people come here to ask those questions, when they see those, they don't need to and add to the spam.

Like this thread :p

fine! I just don't like having to scroll down so much to get to the real threads.

set your scroll to 6 lines... or use page down... fuck it just seems so simple... enjoy :( :rolleyes:

what we REALLY dont need is people posting about stupid stuff like "how many stickies there are"

xSyzygy666x said:
what we REALLY dont need is people posting about stupid stuff like "how many stickies there are"
Yeah, makes it hard to sift through the 7384572 Doom3 threads.

how about a sticky sub-menu which when you click it, it drops down all the stickies. although i dont know if this forum software can do that

how about people wash their hands more often so things won't get sticky around here. lol!

stickys are good for threads with a bunch of pictures.. ie; show us your workspace ie; show off your cat; etc, those should stay sticky

ubern00b15 said:
hey! i posted the show of your video card thread and everyone likes it! stop being a whiney baby :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and the show off your video card thread that i posted is sumwhere within his thread.......u big baby..

maybe you would be nice enough to put the link to my thread in ur original post so people can see it???

Can't have too many stickies. If I had my way it'd be stickies all the way down to page 3. Locked stickies, that is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back