Todays WTB :> any s1156 CPU, working or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbwillis

[H]F Junkie
I need to place a CPU in an 1156 board

CPU doesn't need to be working, but cant be delidded or physically modded (ie polished spreader).

Need to be cheap and asap, let me know, I can pay via Paypal !

----------------->All set, thanks [H]

Last edited:
bump for the cause! Lets help DB out here everyone.

Awesome trader!

Intel Core i5-655K chip only, never OC'd, $65 shipped w/ insurance.

Intel Core i5-655K chip only, never OC'd, $65 shipped w/ insurance.

He is looking for a chip mainly to plug into the board as a socket protector. :p
Don't think he wants to spend that kind of bucks on a known good chip LOL

Would a socket protector not be good enough for your needs? I am sure it would be easier to find a socket protector than a dead CPU.

Partial traded mine with someone else, sorry I can't help.

EDIT: actually... PM Turk-FX. I sent him two chips, one of which was an i5-750 that turned out to be toasted bread. If he hasn't scrap-golded or otherwise destroyed/discarded that chip, he might be able to help here. I don't feel comfortable PMing him and saying "hey can i have the i5 back plz all of a sudden i know someone who could use it" -- but you shouldn't have that issue, dbwillis.

Last edited:
Partial traded mine with someone else, sorry I can't help.

EDIT: actually... PM Turk-FX. I sent him two chips, one of which was an i5-750 that turned out to be toasted bread. If he hasn't scrap-golded or otherwise destroyed/discarded that chip, he might be able to help here. I don't feel comfortable PMing him and saying "hey can i have the i5 back plz all of a sudden i know someone who could use it" -- but you shouldn't have that issue, dbwillis.

was that the one i sent you? PM me

PM'd you -- but was a little confused. 'Net's been in and out here so I'm a little preoccupied ;)

Second PM incoming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back