Todays Sale :> Lenovo USB DVDRW drives

dbwillis

[H]F Junkie
Im currently doing another project where Im deploying M93 tiny machines and the package that was bought comes with these USB dvdrw drives.

I started to toss them out, but decided to pass them on.

ONLY LOOKING FOR SHIPPING COST (but I wont turn down extra)

The FRU part number is "04x2176"

Link to INFO
Link to one I found on EB

(Im selling the DVDRW drive, not the mount shown in the pic)
I have found these work fine with normal USB cables, they sometimes have issues with the longer ones....power is over the USB
Ive used the ones that come with monitors that have USB hubs built in with no issue

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have one of these too. They are great and fairly quick drives. Trying to say "no" that I couldn't use another and move away from internal drives on some systems.

i would love to take 2-3 to 60629 i literally hacked an older model and put in a BD drive and it works w/o issue the 1 cable connection is preferred

I got a bunch of these from some one before, they are kinda bulky but were indispensable.

(it was you!) still great and thanks again ;)

I'd also be interested in one if there are any still available. PM sent.

Thanks for the generous gesture!

let me know how much a couple would be shipped to 33176, could really use some of these to have around

Im out right now, waiting on some PM replies to see whats left, I will get back to everyone that sent me a PM

If by some chance you have a spare left over after sorting out PMs, I'll take it. :)

Back