• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Toca Race Driver 3 (pc)

RD32006-02-2221-29-41-53.jpg

RD32006-02-2316-12-24-18.jpg
RD32006-02-2323-22-53-42.jpg

RD32006-02-2321-13-51-79.jpg

RD32006-02-2318-03-46-48.jpg


And some GRT Legends for comparison.....

GTL2006-02-1016-16-59-90.jpg

GTL2006-02-1021-41-14-59.jpg


Visually, I like Toca 3 better, the game looks much better in motion and it runs at 85 fps maxed. Toca is also MUCH more fun, as you race everything with wheels....Awesome game so far.
 
Doesn't look that bad.

If gameplay is as fun as Toca 2 was then its prolly a great game.

The graphics dont seen that much better than 2, but its all about the gameplay in a game like that.

Did u have any AA turned on? :confused:
 
foofighter06 said:
Doesn't look that bad.

If gameplay is as fun as Toca 2 was then its prolly a great game.

The graphics dont seen that much better than 2, but its all about the gameplay in a game like that.

Did u have any AA turned on? :confused:

Sorry, but you can have good graphics and good gameplay. Those graphics are just pathetic. :rolleyes:
 
Circuitbreaker8 said:
Sorry, but you can have good graphics and good gameplay. Those graphics are just pathetic. :rolleyes:
Toca 2's graphics on the Xbox were horrible but the MP gameplay was better than any other game I've ever played and is still one of our favorites to two years later. If you don't like the game because of its graphics it's your loss.
 
It looks fine. I downloaded the demo and it was quite entertaining! Can somebody answer me on this: Can you set the game to run on widescreen resolutions? The demo doesn't seem to support them. Then again, maybe I am just going insane...
 
Squishead said:
It looks fine. I downloaded the demo and it was quite entertaining! Can somebody answer me on this: Can you set the game to run on widescreen resolutions? The demo doesn't seem to support them. Then again, maybe I am just going insane...
oh no, this was something i was afraid of...no widescreen 8(
i hope the retail has widescreen cuz otherwise im not going to be very happy.
you would think game makers nowadays would include widescreen resolutions without even thinking about it.
 
Call me a snob if you want to but I too was spoiled by PG3. No noticable upgrade in the graphics department is a bit of a shock. I'll stick with PG3 and I guess thats my loss :rolleyes:
 
SuX0rz said:
Call me a snob if you want to but I too was spoiled by PG3. No noticable upgrade in the graphics department is a bit of a shock. I'll stick with PG3 and I guess thats my loss :rolleyes:
\

yeah, very snobbish
gameplay is what matters, not gfx.
 
Trust me guys, it looks much better in motion. I've played PGR3 and I was not that impressed. The screenshots look sooooooooo much better than the actual game.
 
wiskeychris said:
Trust me guys, it looks much better in motion. I've played PGR3 and I was not that impressed. The screenshots look sooooooooo much better than the actual game.

I own PG3 and I was impressed. So I'm not sure if I should trust you ;) . I'm sure its a good game, but I think I'll wait for it to hit the bargin bin before I pick it up. Besides I own TOCA 2 and still haven't gotten all the way throught that.

I'm not saying that graphics are everything but they sure do help in a racing game.
 
bargain bin? dude, this game is only $30 and comes on DVD.
PGR3 was what? $60? laff.
how often do new releases like this come in at that price?
 
Haste266 said:
bargain bin? dude, this game is only $30 and comes on DVD.
PGR3 was what? $60? laff.
how often do new releases like this come in at that price?

Now that is kind of information that would change my mind :D.
 
ugh. supposedly my gamestop here in town is going to have this game in today or tomorrow. i sure hope so!
 
I couldn't find Toca 3 this past weekend so I bought GT Legends at Best Buy for $19.99 and I don't regret it. I am having a blast playing it as the graphics and gameplay kick ass. I'll probably pick up Toca 3 in a few weeks when I finish GT Legends. And based on this one, I really can't wait for GTR 2 this summer. Let's just hope the U.S. doesn't end up getting it late like with the first GTR.
 
I called Gamestop today and they said that the PC version of Toca 3 had been recalled because of some "software problem." Anybody know what that's about?
 
Cpleier said:
I called Gamestop today and they said that the PC version of Toca 3 had been recalled because of some "software problem." Anybody know what that's about?
Nope mine installed fine but it took like friggen 10mins :mad: , but I was just playing it then but I'm alittle tired to play it now might later or tommorrow.

Now hope my MOMO steering is good with it was playing with the keyboard.
 
I ordered from gogamer.com and should be getting the game today. No word on a recall though.
 
I just got this game today and I think it's a lot of fun. I used to have a logitech wheel once upon a time, but it died, so I'm using an XBOX controller with it and it works great. It does look better than the screen shots you see, so don't hold those against it too much. :cool:
 
erf said:
do xbox controllers work on pc?
Yeah, it just needs drivers. They sell the xbox controller for PC for $5 more than the regular one. The only difference is it comes with a driver CD. Or, you can save $5 and download the drivers. ;)
 
CompuDrew said:
Yeah, it just needs drivers. They sell the xbox controller for PC for $5 more than the regular one. The only difference is it comes with a driver CD. Or, you can save $5 and download the drivers. ;)

I actually didn't have to install any drivers. was really cool. I still installed them after even using it in hopes of some dead-zone adjustments, but no changes really. It works great for me.

As for Toca Race driver, I thought the full demo was a blast. I'm gonna pick up a copy in a few days. For 30 bucks, it's quite a deal.

 
I picked this game up last Friday along with the Logitech Wheel. Great game and loads of fun. The graphics and sound quality are nice enough, nothing spectacular. Damn decent game for the $ IMO.
 
i have been enjoying it so far. gfx are improved a little over toca 2 and the handling of the cars is much more dialed in now me thinks. only way to play this game though is with a wheel...

some random screenshots i took here
i have more shots i can post if ne1 is interested.
 
I have a Logitech Momo wheel that has been in my closet for over a year now. I can't wait to break it out for this game. :D
 
Just picked up TOCA3 today from EBgames for 20 bucks :D So far it has been a blast with my MOMO wheel.
 
neokeelo said:
Just picked up TOCA3 today from EBgames for 20 bucks :D So far it has been a blast with my MOMO wheel.
Is that the standard price now...or did u catch it on sale?
 
Back
Top