Tobit is Back (kinda sorta)

you should be able to get back in.. not sure why its not letting you..

you weren't suppose to quit after i did the +b.. lol..
 
you should be able to get back in.. not sure why its not letting you..

you weren't suppose to quit after i did the +b.. lol..

Yeah, you're supposed to wait for the kick. It's the polite thing to do :)
 
Welp, so far this week I've added 30K PPD and I will be adding another 4 to 5K on Wednesday or Thursday. Pics and details when the ramp up is finished in a couple days.
 
Welp, so far this week I've added 30K PPD and I will be adding another 4 to 5K on Wednesday or Thursday. Pics and details when the ramp up is finished in a couple days.
glad I could help with that :)
 
Back
Top