To anyone who subscribes to PC Gamer and doesn't play LoL...

Kabob

2[H]4U
I don't know how many people on these forums subscribe to PC Gamer but I figured I'd inquire. If you do and have no interest in the League of Legends Caitlyn code would you consider giving it away? I'd love to get one and I'm sure there's others in the LoL thread who'd be interested as well.

Thanks! :D

When I get my mag in the mail, I'm willing to send it to anyone that wants it. I'll make another post when I get it.

I would also like a code, I have over a thousand LoL games played, and would much appreciate it.

Would return a favor as well if requested.

And no . . . . I will not stop posting on this forum :p

Hah! Fail cracks me up.

Anywho, I also do not own Caitlin and would love that bitch... her range is friggin incredible!

The November issue with Katarina on the front cover (came out today I think).

So it did. (Just checked the mail) First PM gets it.

i know i'm a noob here, but i love my LoL. and [H].

I would also greatly appreciate it if I could get a code :D

Thanks.

Oooo, shiny.

Props to the OP, for the proactive thread in bringing joy to all! (or a select few. :p)

For those wanting Cait,

If you do not get a gank/kill by level 6, start building a few tank'ish items. I promise, you will not regret it!

Last edited:
I would also enjoy one if anyone has a spare.

I'll update my post if I get one to avoid confusing anyone.

Keep missing the replies to pm for a code :( if someone has a spare code please PM me will post once received.

I didn't get my PC gamer today, if it comes tomorrow I'll give you teh code Troub.

I didn't get my PC gamer today, if it comes tomorrow I'll give you teh code Troub.

A happpy ending :p

what's your name on there Troub?

I'll be on there in about 2 and a half hours, I plan on playing a few games tonight

you can see my name in my sig.

I could use a code if anyone has another. I play LoL almost daily.

Thanks much in advance :). My name is Legacy75 just hit 30 about 2 weeks ago and have 166 wins in normal mode under my belt but iam learning fast and always getting better love this game been playing for about 3 months now. Would love to play with some of you but I think you guys are in a whole different league probably very good.

I'd be willing to PP a few $$ for a code (if thats not against the rules here, if so please delete)

Anyone with another extra code? WOuld like to give one to a friend, please PM me, would be appreciated.

Would anyone donate a free caitlyn code to me as well? Im a die hard League of Legends fan and own the champion but not the skin. I really do enjoy playing the champion. This would really make my day. :D

NP! Glad it worked. I get the uneasy feeling ever since they stopped wrapping their mags that some postal worker is reading it before I get it!
Thanks again for the code worked great :)

Back