Titanfall $5

Why the fuck is the Origin client so unbelievably slow and laggy as you scroll down the sale/store page?

lol. Two weeks ago it was $20. Last week it was $15. Yesterday it was $10. I wonder if I should wait another couple days, maybe it will be free.

Standard Edition. They just recently released the Deluxe Edition for $40 or whatever so I doubt that's going to drop to $5 in a matter of days. :p

Actually the Deluxe Edition is $20 right now which is not bad. Surprised that dropped as fast as it did. It makes you wonder about the longevity of the game.

lol should buy it, but I know I won't play it anytime soon, and given it is 100% online, that means I may never play it.

Im at work dickhead, the link is blocked! What do you think is the first thing I try to do?

In retort to your statement, this dickhead says that you could have easily said, "I am at work and cannot click on the link, is this complete or just base game?"

Sorry for twisting your panties.

It's not that great. Vsync with mouse lag. Or non vsync with tearing. Something the devs have not fixed for AMD cards. There is a fix for NV, but not worth the work.

In retort to your statement, this dickhead says that you could have easily said, "I am at work and cannot click on the link, is this complete or just base game?"

Sorry for twisting your panties.

Or just ignore it if you feel the need to be a smartass, and allow one of the more helpful members to aid (like they did).

Few weeks ago, I bought it for $10 buck, This is cheapest price I have ever seen but watch me Titanfall might worth $1.00 on HumbleBundle someday.

Even if you don't love this game, I'm sorry, for $5 its a steal. $5 is worth a weeks worth of entertainment, and even if you don't commit to a long term relationship with this title, I'm sure you're going to get that much gameplay out of it.

It's not that great. Vsync with mouse lag. Or non vsync with tearing. Something the devs have not fixed for AMD cards. There is a fix for NV, but not worth the work.

Hmmm, I have almost 100 hours in TitanFall and have experienced 0 of your described issues with a 270x.

It's a fun game, for sure. Will I be playting it a year from now... probably not, but it's a great time killer and quick battles are what I enjoy to hop in and out.

Oh man this is why I don't buy games at launch....

Says the guy who just shelled out $70 for Dragon age, lol....

Would I throw it on my origin account and fire it up if it was free? Yes.... but my competitive online twitch gaming days are behind me, shoulda seen be back in the day with Quake 3 though !!

I still got that free 2 day time they gave out awhile ago, played the beta was alright, 5$ isnt bad, im sure ive wasted more on crappier stuff

But but but EA says sales cheapen intellectual property :rolleyes:

Game must have failed pretty god damn hard for it to be on sale this cheap only 9 months after release.

I just can't bear to buy a game that is MP only. That is kind of hypocritical since I have shit like Counter-Strike in my Steam library, but there is just something about this game that appears devoid and empty.

The multiplayer is better than the COD:AW that I paid 60$ for.

That doesn't say much, as far as I am concerned they are both fails for using shitty ass matchmaking instead of incorporating a proper server browser.

great deal but not sure how much I actually want to play this anymore...getting it for $5 just because it's really cheap and never touching it makes no sense

Something might be wrong with your PC. At launch it had those issues. Those were fixed many moons ago.

Couldn't see a reason NOT to get this for $5.

^--- Did you miss where I said I don't have those issues either with an AMD card...

Also have an AMD card and dont have those issues. Game is a lot of fun with minimal investment. Matches are fast paced (which i like) and dont drag on and on forever.

Maybe I'm high. When I turn off Vsync in game I get a line in the middle of the screen when I move the mouse fast. In game FPS counter is locked at 60. This is the source game engine, I don't have this issue in any other source game.
It's a deal breaker for me. But the game is easy and for $5 you can kill an hour and feel satisfied.

Its worth it, its a great game, for 5$ you cant go wrong, dont listen to the little whiners who say it sucks.

This sale got me to reinstall the game. The community has certainly got a surge with this sale. Game feels fresh again. Great buy at $5 guys.

Maybe I'm high. When I turn off Vsync in game I get a line in the middle of the screen when I move the mouse fast. In game FPS counter is locked at 60. This is the source game engine, I don't have this issue in any other source game.
It's a deal breaker for me. But the game is easy and for $5 you can kill an hour and feel satisfied.

Uh... Keep Vsync on :confused:

Back