Titanfall 2: Multiplayer 4K 60 FPS PC Gameplay

Do the Titanfall 3 requirements include a time machine as well?

The son and I still play the first one, the PS4 demo seemed sorta sluggish in comparison but Im sure Ill end up playing a bunch. Think they said they were modifying the speeds closer to 1 again anyways...

Titanfall got boring way too fast for me. The meshing of mechs and ground combat always felt clunky, and no SP game meant it got shelved quickly.

I won't pay more than 5 bucks for the sequel.

Last edited:
Are you getting any extras or are you just giving them a loan until you get your game?

I think there's some decorative stuff you get, beyond that it's Amazon's 20% off pre order discount. They don't charge you till it ships.

To each his own, but you can get that 20% off up to 2 weeks after the game ships I think (unless that policy changed?), I'm waiting for the "Single Player Campaign is just botmatch on the Multiplayer maps that lasts 4 hours" reviews.....the first game was great on the XO....if you paid $14.99 for it with all free DLC when they were desperately trying to salvage the player counts online after month 6...

To each his own, but you can get that 20% off up to 2 weeks after the game ships I think (unless that policy changed?), I'm waiting for the "Single Player Campaign is just botmatch on the Multiplayer maps that lasts 4 hours" reviews.....the first game was great on the XO....if you paid $14.99 for it with all free DLC when they were desperately trying to salvage the player counts online after month 6...

Yeah, it became a great deal when they noticed how bad the PC market was, I think my first purchase was like $25 w/ all DLC, then two months later when my 5 year old son and 10 yr old daughter started gaming it was down to like $15...

I don't know about that 20% afterwards, though, I think its just for preorders in the sense of purchase before the release date.

Yeah, it became a great deal when they noticed how bad the PC market was, I think my first purchase was like $25 w/ all DLC, then two months later when my 5 year old son and 10 yr old daughter started gaming it was down to like $15...

I don't know about that 20% afterwards, though, I think its just for preorders in the sense of purchase before the release date.
Preorder or within 2 weeks of release date. May sit first round out till solid reviews.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/vg/varia/varia-terms-and-conditions-2016.html

Looks good. I'd like to see a SP campaign though. Titanfall on PC was fun but MP only really limited it. But then again I think I paid like $10 for it.

From all the stuff I've seen about this in the PC Gaming thread...does not look like they learned much from the first game.

Back