titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting hot deal, even more exclusive then the microcenter or frys deals.

Last edited:
isnt the aussie $ worth more than the US $ at the moment? if so that price is a fail

Wait is this the "Overpriced Video Card in Stock Y/N?" subforum? I thought it was Hot Deals.

yeah, the only problem with reading text is the sarcasm is lost, I posted this a joke, everything from its price to location is absurd, taking it seriously is also absurd.

yeah, the only problem with reading text is the sarcasm is lost, I posted this a joke, everything from its price to location is absurd, taking it seriously is also absurd.

Don't worry, almost everyone's comment was sarcastic in return, hence the rolleyes.

I think I recognize the numbers from the Lost TV show in the serial code of the graphic card... :rolleyes:

Don't try to change your story now. There was nothing sarcastic or funny about your original post in either wording or in the way it was framed, plus it was posted in Hotdeals.

Lol at Americans surprised by the price. Welcome to Australia.
... at least we have healthcare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back