Titan quest pack

i was hoping the multiplayer was a little better. first, when i can get into a game it's a huge round of greed when anything decent drops. second, after trying to join a game this morning i was banned from each (3 times in a row). some morons must not know how to throw a password on their games i guess.

i was hoping the multiplayer was a little better. first, when i can get into a game it's a huge round of greed when anything decent drops. second, after trying to join a game this morning i was banned from each (3 times in a row). some morons must not know how to throw a password on their games i guess.

Honestly I don't know if there's any reason to play multiplayer unless it's with your friends. This isn't really like Diablo 2 since all your character information is stored locally. There's probably a lot of hacked characters out there.

get it! and play from start using it, gives you a difference experience and new characters

Honestly I don't know if there's any reason to play multiplayer unless it's with your friends. This isn't really like Diablo 2 since all your character information is stored locally. There's probably a lot of hacked characters out there.

There are. I've also found that some of the mods that affect drops and character levelling work even in multiplayer. For example there's one that gives a simple experience multiplier; I forgot I had it on and went into a multiplayer game and my character was levelling up significantly faster than everyone else. The same goes for rare and chest drop modifiers: they seem to work even in multiplay.

What bothers me is how hard it is to know whether items are legitimate game items or not. There are some really awesome green items out there, but it's hard to know whether they could exist in the game or not because there's no definitive list of greens.

I'm having regrets over not getting it. The game would have been a good mindless basher to play with my brother and nephew.

Back