Tip of the hat to FLECOM...

Axdrenalin

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2009
Just wanted to acknowledge the [H]orde's [H]ardest Ever Folder FLECOM, as it looks like I've finally caught up to him and will surpass him in points today. His greatness was one of the factors that has made me drive harder as I've folded over the years. No matter how many points people generate these days, I don't think that *anyone* will ever compare to him simply due to the sheer amount of total WU's that he processed back in the early days on SINGLE CORE clients! :cool: You've always been kind of like the Dale Earnhardt of folding in my mind!

With that being said, I feel like I've accomplished another milestone today that I once thought was unobtainable. Thank you FLECOM, for giving us the inspiration to reach high and stay committed. SALUTE!!!

Robert

Haha except he didn't die on a racetrack :p

But yes, it was one impressive show back then. I remember being excited when work upgraded me to a P4 and I could run the special core that dumped points faster than my athlon xp could and nearly tripled my point. He had a couple hundred clients out in the wild.

+1 to everything in this thread

Even Mary

FLECOM...Now those days bring back memories... Also reminds me how young I was back then....

*raises his glass in a toast*

It really goes to say something when I've been on and off the top 20 for like 4 years, and even at my current 400k+ ppd it's going to take nearly 6 more months just to catch him. 4 years of progress and even being top 20 on the best folding team in the world yields a 6 month wait, that's just awesome.

should be more of a wag of the finger...

I'm more road kill now lol

Come on man, you paved the way, with a dozer bigger than anyone else, ever, only ATLAS comes close, but you still got him beat

Come on man, you paved the way, with a dozer bigger than anyone else, ever, only ATLAS comes close, but you still got him beat

it was fun flooding the network when FAHMon would try and refresh 800 clients :cool:

the game is a lot different now though, some of the rigs people are putting together are very impressive, and its amazing how much brute force cpu power you can put into one case now...

Back