Till Oct. 5th: Xbox 360 Elite $50 rebate from MS

If only it was in stock at Dell... You could get an Elite for $220 new.

Methinks that 250GB HD might be making its way into future holiday timed bundles and they want to move stock.

Shit, this might just push me over the edge to buy one. MW2 looks sexy.

Im ready to buy one NOW. Dell just needs to get them in stock.

Im ready to buy one with a controller. the second it goes up, its mine.

Darn, its hard to decide. I dont know if i can trust dell or not. I know amazon has them in stock and id be paying like 50 bucks more if i went through amazon.

depending on how long you have to apply for the rebate, might still be worth it to get it from Dell, plus the 5% Bing CB, as long as the Dell receipt will still show it being purchased today.

does it state when you have to apply for the rebate? xbox.com is blocked from work :(

Well, the Dell ship date apparently is 10/9 and the mail-in rebate needs to be postmarked by November 20th, so there is plenty of time to get it mailed in.

Yes I know its estimated..

If you want it a little hotter from Dell (15% off instead):
6FWJ247J1P44CK

I think I'll chance it and sell my current 360. Want one with HDMI and bigger hard drive anyways.

Last edited:
If I hadn't just spent $1600 on a new PC I would sooo be all over this. Especially if the rebate and Microcenter gift card stacked.

This means you can get one at MC for 200. THey give you a $50 GC plsu this :D. I might just go get one.

Any ideas how I can get the $50 MIR valid for my 360 purchased on 9/19 from a Frys 220 miles from where I live?

Darn, its hard to decide. I dont know if i can trust dell or not. I know amazon has them in stock and id be paying like 50 bucks more if i went through amazon.

for me, i bought from amazon. 10% tax at dell is $30 anyways. so the difference is like $15 in the end.

I had already decided to to buy an Elite last night, and sell my Premium with HddHackr'd 120GB drive.
My order from Dell:
Xbox 360 Elite - Total Price: $299.99
- $50 good only for purchases on dell.com/EPP
- Receive 7% off your Member purchase (got this because I'm a Union Member. Look around, your employer, credit union, credit cards or professional association may get you a similar benefit.)
Subtotal: $228.99
Tax: $11.45
Shipping and Handling: $14.99
Shipping Discount: -$14.99
Total: $240.44

Plus there were 'complications' with my order, so they upgraded me to overnight shipping, and expedited the order - whatever that means.

Plus a friend wants to buy my current X360 Premium w/ 120GB HDD, 2x controllers w/ play & charge & Headsets for $200.

Today, a $50 rebate gets announced? Everything's coming up Millhouse!

Coming out $10 ahead on this deal: Win.

Why is everyone screwing around with ordering it online? Why not go to a B&M store?

This deal sucks, why? Cause i ordered mine.....YESTERDAY! (from dell.com) lol. DAMN YOU MICROSOFT! :p
If i waited 12 hours i could have gotten 50 bucks in the mail a month from now..dang

Why is everyone screwing around with ordering it online? Why not go to a B&M store?

because it's cheaper at dell.com? plus Bing CB?

well... maybe. Dell.com only ships next day FedEx to Alaska... $60.
eff that, even after the 15% coupon, BCB, and their already $30 off or whatever, I'm pretty sure it would be cheaper getting it locally.

oh wait... the Elite is no longer listed on dell.com

is microcenter still giving the 50$ gift card? I can't seem to find this anywhere

Back