Throw Down Time ND40oz

ND40oz said:
So whats happened today, your machines taking a early vacation for the 4th? ;)
every 8 days or so...my daily points drop like hell....but dont worry....they are crunching :) and this is a long weekend....and most of my computers are office computers ;)

so in other words...do you worry about me :)
 
OMFG JFC....wow....talk about a ramp up....man...i better get on the ball here or STFU.

ok noobie....you got some fire power and are going to give me a run for my money...but i always have an ace up my sleeve :)
 
roftranspo said:
OMFG JFC....wow....talk about a ramp up....man...i better get on the ball here or STFU.

ok noobie....you got some fire power and are going to give me a run for my money...but i always have an ace up my sleeve :)

I'm thinking you better pull that ace soon...
 
roftranspo said:
OMFG JFC....wow....talk about a ramp up....man...i better get on the ball here or STFU.

doh! pnwed! ;)

Dare I say, have we found to the way to get rofty to quiet up?!? :D
 
p[H]ant0m said:
doh! pnwed! ;)

Dare I say, have we found to the way to get rofty to quiet up?!? :D
NUTHING CAN SHUT ME UP....at least totally ;)
 
roftranspo said:
NUTHING CAN SHUT ME UP....at least totally ;)

Hmmm..... I can think of a few ways.... :p
 
Well....it looks like i need to either shit or get of the pot :rolleyes:

lets see if i can find some more borgs :)
 
ND40oz said:
Have the odds changed at all? :D
Dont you worry about the odds....just worry about my secret plan :) ask ICE_9 about it ;)
 
roftranspo said:
Dont you worry about the odds....just worry about my secret plan :) ask ICE_9 about it ;)

Quick question for you...have you ever seen an OU with 84,000+ objects in it? ;)

Oh and I just cracked 40k



 
ND40oz said:
Have the odds changed at all? :D



No, they are still correct. I knew you would win, thus the better odd. If anything though, roft might have dropped down to 1x10^(1000^1000) : 1.

But his 'secret plan' thing-a-ma-bobber is keeping is odd's higher...


Good thing no one has actually placed bets :)


BTW, I only pull this out at special times. The fact that you hit 50k so quicky deserves this:

bigeek.gif




 
Damn...had a dual xeon and 2 P4s down for who knows how long, wireless bridge to my basement went down. Eh...doesn't matter, I just cracked 60k.



Rayman2k2, sorry but I think I'm about to overtake you. I'll give you a core of the merom when I get it. My second woodcrest box is finally going through...SLI with woodcrests baby.
 
ND40oz said:
Damn...had a dual xeon and 2 P4s down for who knows how long, wireless bridge to my basement went down. Eh...doesn't matter, I just cracked 60k.



Rayman2k2, sorry but I think I'm about to overtake you. I'll give you a core of the merom when I get it. My second woodcrest box is finally going through...SLI with woodcrests baby.
My A64 3700+ crashed and burned on me last night and my second main rig at home is off cuz of possible hdd failure :rolleyes:
 
Lothar the Lotharian said:
You better fire all the torpedos, roft...or else this noob's got you beat.

Eh, I don't think I'm a noob anymore...I just cracked 70k, 100k should come in roughly 10 days.



 
ND40oz said:
Damn...had a dual xeon and 2 P4s down for who knows how long, wireless bridge to my basement went down. Eh...doesn't matter, I just cracked 60k.



Rayman2k2, sorry but I think I'm about to overtake you. I'll give you a core of the merom when I get it. My second woodcrest box is finally going through...SLI with woodcrests baby.



looks like ya passed me when I didn't notice.

Things aren't doing so well on my front. I brought one box up only to bring it back down (temps were averaging ~70C on a freakin' CELERON!) and my 2ghz Northwood had to be brought down (but will be put back up tonight).

Congrats to you and I hope you beat roftranspo (sorry transpo, nothing personal, but HE's giving me a core on his merom ;) )
 
ND40oz said:
Damn...had a dual xeon and 2 P4s down for who knows how long, wireless bridge to my basement went down. Eh...doesn't matter, I just cracked 60k.



Rayman2k2, sorry but I think I'm about to overtake you. I'll give you a core of the merom when I get it. My second woodcrest box is finally going through...SLI with woodcrests baby.



btw the odds are slightly changing. i'm dropping transvestite down to 3:1, and keeping wd40* at 2:1.


*seriously guys, what other better nickname is there? did you guys see how freakin' quickly he got up to his rank?
 
I give....ND40oz...you are the winner and the better folder (for now ;)) I really didnt expect you to DOUBLE your PPD but thats life and i Congratulate you on defiantly a great job....keep it up man and maybe i can get you next time :)
 
roftranspo said:
I give....ND40oz...you are the winner and the better folder (for now ;)) I really didnt expect you to DOUBLE your PPD but thats life and i Congratulate you on defiantly a great job....keep it up man and maybe i can get you next time :)
There is a god!
:p
 
Scorpionjwp said:
I'll supply the rope.
But alas someone like Transpo lost, hehehehe!
let me remind you at this juncture to not dish it if you can't take it Scorp.
:)

Carry on.
 
Why need a tree, when we can find that power pole that moosie hung himself on.

For Example, the painful image of long ago.

article_57555.jpg
 
Alright, even though our current [H]ardDCer of the month already graciously accepted defeat, I still want to make this official. 90k, just came, 100's right around the corner. Not bad for my first month...


 
My badge is orange, which means I hit 100k, good contest transpo...


 
Back
Top