Throw Down Time ND40oz

roftranspo

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2006
Ok...well since i want you to do go and stay motivate....I am going to call you out noob :) The rules of this race are as follows:
1. First one to there goal wins. Goals are as follows: Roftranspo 300,000; ND40oz 100,000
2. No Time limit.
3. Trash talking is Highly recommended and i will dish out what i can.
4. If you post up a picture, chopping will then be encourage :)

What do you say ND40oz?

Here is the comparison: http://www.hardfolding.com/index.php?go=1011&tm=33&id=186270&id1=166977
VIVA LA HORDE

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT:D

drags up lawn chair and gets out popcorn and a beer to watch the fight:D

thats almost dead even arrival times if no one changes anything

84gthatch said:

Oh yea...i can get all ghetto and shit too man :)

ghetto and shit ehh sounds like fun

goes in back yard and builds a cage for the fight that way we can all watch with out getting hurt lol

84gthatch said:
ghetto and shit ehh sounds like fun

goes in back yard and builds a cage for the fight that way we can all watch with out getting hurt lol
i like your thinking :)

we could even put clear plastic around the outside so in case of blood spatters none get on the audience!!! hmm hmmm no were talking :cool:

Wha?! A throwdown?!? We've not seen enough of these lately!!

84gthatch said:
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Indeed. :cool:

84gthatch said:
we could even put clear plastic around the outside so in case of blood spatters none get on the audience!!! hmm hmmm no were talking :cool:
good thought....but if you get front row...you should expect the blood splatter ;) just like sitting up front while watching shamu :)

well of course it's expected but the plastic could cut down on the gore alittle bit? :D

i think this should be called

Cage Fight Summer 06
- in one corner nd40oz in the other corner we have roftanspo when i leave the cage let the mayhem begin!!!

Hell yeah I'm in...although I probably can't hit F5 as fast as you, so hopefully that isn't included in the race.

84gthatch said:
well of course it's expected but the plastic could cut down on the gore alittle bit? :D

i think this should be called

Cage Fight Summer 06
- in one corner nd40oz in the other corner we have roftanspo when i leave the cage let the mayhem begin!!!
do you want to be the ref or just announcer? :)

ND40oz said:
Hell yeah I'm in...although I probably can't hit F5 as fast as you, so hopefully that isn't included in the race.

See though, every time he hits F5, he is sabotaging himself. :D That'll be the key to rofty's downfall, he wastes too many cycles refreshing the forums.

ND40oz said:
Oh yeah...this is going to be fun little one :)

roftranspo said:
Oh yeah...this is going to be fun little one :)

Yes it will be, although you did give me a slight head start, are you going to use that as an excuse as to why you lost?

ND40oz said:
Yes it will be, although you did give me a slight head start, are you going to use that as an excuse as to why you lost?
I thought i would be nice....and dont worry....every race i have been in, i have started as an underdog...but overcame everytime....ask ICE_9 or Krazyie :)

ICE_9 said:
Will someone remove hit f5 finger? Geeze! :rolleyes:
i dont hit f5....but if i type 'dc' in the address bar...it takes me to this subforum :)

sure announcer ref take your pic i am a heavy enough of a hitter to seperate you 2:D

Moose I am opening a popcorn/soda/hotdog consession pretty soon so there will be snacks for all

84gthatch said:
sure announcer ref take your pic i am a heavy enough of a hitter to seperate you 2:D

Moose I am opening a popcorn/soda/hotdog consession pretty soon so there will be snacks for all
Excellent...man....i think im going to have to put in some more effort here :)

as the Refnouncer
IN THIS CORNER WE HAVE ROFTRANSPO weighing in at about 17xxPPD

AND IN THIS CORNER WE HAVE ND40oz weighing in at almost 2200 PPD

as they have both accepted the fight here are the rules:D no borging without permission!!
thats all for the rules folks!!
roftonboy has to get to 300k pts first in order to win
ND40 has to get to 100k pts first in order to win

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEE

oh wow...this got out of hand in a quick hurry....excellent....Bring 40oz.....lets see what a noob can do :) and remember...i always have an ace up my sleeve.

Out of hand what are you talking about this has barely started to get out of hand give it another hour and then were talking seriously out of hand

i'll put $5 on myself as that way i can be impartial

84gthatch said:
Out of hand what are you talking about this has barely started to get out of hand give it another hour and then were talking seriously out of hand

i'll put $5 on roft

yeah once moosey, p[h], and marty get here, then it will get out of hand.

seriously, i never know what they are talking about whenever they post. damn thread crappers.

oh yea...im just warming up here....i think i can snuff this kid in under a month :) just need to find some more borgs....hehehehhee

lol should be fun man now i need to add some borgs so i can be outproducing both of you:D hmmmm

hmm as the refnouncer i guess i should be impartial so i withdraw my 5 dollars on roftansboy i will be the epitome of Impartiality

84gthatch said:

thats almost dead even arrival times if no one changes anything

man i can't watch, its football time. If you guys are still going at it after July 9th, let me know.

drizzt81 said:
man i can't watch, its football time. If you guys are still going at it after July 9th, let me know.
oh we probably will...or maybe not hehehhe

we will be recording it and uploading it to the internet kinda like tivo for everyone to watch at their conveniance! but i think this should be going for about 40 days or so! you should have plenty of time to get blood and gore on you from the fight

drizzt81 said:

i'm with drizzt, we watch the real football.

DougLite said:
I think roftranspo's begginer's luck is about to run out :eek:
just because im not a begginer anymore doesnt mean my luck will run out :)

Man, I go away for a few hours and we're already on the second page. I better get borging...

Back