• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Thoughts Wanted on Fluance Speakers

Funky_Junk

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
353
Hi, im in the market for a set of budget speakers (around $100) and I was wondering what your thoughts on Fluance speakers were, specifically the bookshelf SX-6. How do they sound? Compared to the JBL E30 and the Primus 150 which one would give me the best sound? Are there any other speakers at that price point worth looking at? Thanks.
 
Fluance = the second part of your Name.. junk.

Go with something you can audition, atleast you'll know what you're getting yourself into and it has some resale value on ebay if ever you want to upgrade.
 
Those Fluance smoke the other speakers you mentioned. ;)

(I went from the Dayton BR1 monitors to those and then I replaced the drivers in an old pair of RS series infinity's and then sold the fluance.... i regret selling them every time I use that system)
 
Funky_Junk said:
AGhhhh, everybody either loves them or hates them.
I'd take Mr X's opinion to heart, if I were you
 
Back
Top