Thoughts on this case?

Darn was hoping to hop on a modern version of the PC-V1000 series cases.
 
Although Lian Li makes some beautiful, well constructed cases, I have to agree with Dangman. Even at 30% off it just isn't worth the asking price. 30% off is still going to run you $274. It would have to be under $200 anyways!
 
Darn, I guess maybe looking for an older one and modding might be a better option?
 
Totally worth it IMO. Lian Li users know the price is worth it. That one looks like it has the new hard drive mounting they are using. And It's awesome. You can easily remove drive trays from improved airflow.

The 9F is 30% off too.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112304

I bought this case when it first came out and it was near $200. I still use it as my main rig case. I have done a few mods to it but would buy it again in a heartbeat, especially at that price.
 
Doing some measurements now but the case definitely looks like it has all my needs. I have a 450D now and it has plenty of room but is a tad cramped.
 
Back
Top