This weekend....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot! While teh dogs away......





















The cats will keep folding!

 
You better make that specific to K*. :D

Have a good time, hopefully it's not for any serious reason.

Full fold ahead!!

 
Have a good weekend Atmo!
We'll do our best to screw things up as much as possible.... you know, so you have something to do when you get back on Monday :D

Quick... someone see how many ban-related offenses they can fit into one post!!! :D


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
<<< is trying to figure out how to post from an airplane....
 
OSUguy98 said:
Quick... someone see how many ban-related offenses they can fit into one post!!! :D
QUOTE]


Well lets see, we could start a warez forum with an offensive title, have links to ad-blockers and pr0n, discuss the radpadz alternative that shalt not be mentioned, post Moose's soc# and address (and wife's phone number :D) and set our sig lines to 25 lines of offensive ASCII art... and we'll do the ENTIRE thing in a foreign language....

interesting... I just read that rule, only English posts are allowed... seems a bit elitest to me :(
 
:D
Classic.......


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
AtomicMoose said:
Work at home....I am going to avoid the PC so as to get some work done.... SWMBO demands it. :eek:

Isn't that how little Baby Moose came to be? Better be careful! ;)
 
psychosonik said:
OSUguy98 said:
Quick... someone see how many ban-related offenses they can fit into one post!!! :D
QUOTE]


Well lets see, we could start a warez forum with an offensive title, have links to ad-blockers and pr0n, discuss the radpadz alternative that shalt not be mentioned, post Moose's soc# and address (and wife's phone number :D) and set our sig lines to 25 lines of offensive ASCII art... and we'll do the ENTIRE thing in a foreign language....

interesting... I just read that rule, only English posts are allowed... seems a bit elitest to me :(


Sounds like my average PM...
 
AtomicMoose said:
"work" at home can encompass many things...
;)

Hmmmm... so our beloved moose is going to be stuck doing crap work around the house... cleaning, and stuff like that... the pain, the agony... they fun we get to have! :D

 
p[H]ant0m said:
Hmmmm... so our beloved moose is going to be stuck doing crap work around the house... cleaning, and stuff like that... the pain, the agony... they fun we get to have! :D

I am leaving you in charge....you are now personally responsible for anything that happens in here this weekend. :)
 
psychosonik said:
Well lets see, we could start a warez forum with an offensive title, have links to ad-blockers and pr0n, discuss the radpadz alternative that shalt not be mentioned, post Moose's soc# and address (and wife's phone number :D) and set our sig lines to 25 lines of offensive ASCII art... and we'll do the ENTIRE thing in a foreign language....

interesting... I just read that rule, only English posts are allowed... seems a bit elitest to me :(

You forgot discussing how to the block the newegg banners! :D

That's a big no-no.

Edit: I just saw you did that....

Must think of something else.
 
AtomicMoose said:
I am leaving you in charge....you are now personally responsible for anything that happens in here this weekend. :)

All I've got to say to that is:

minimoose8ss.jpg


:D

 
Sound more like p[H]ant0m should have something in his mouth vs. antlers...
 
marty9876 said:
Sound more like p[H]ant0m should have something in his mouth vs. antlers...

rmmmmhurblemmm *ack* sorry choking there...

Anyhow, I thought you and our resident pimp were das mini mods? :p

 
Looks like I'll have to make an effort to be around here this weekend. Must cause havoc. Must have fun. Must drink lots of beer while doing it all.

I wonder if anyone around my apartment has a wireless network with internet access that I can access. That way I can post and post and post since I moved a system over. Too bad I'd have to buy a wireless card to find out. :(

 
marty9876 said:
Sound more like p[H]ant0m should have something in his mouth vs. antlers...

So far probably the best straight line of the beginning of the weekend……and I will let it go out of respect for the Moose.

Damn, that was hard to to………… ;)
 
BillR said:
So far probably the best straight line of the beginning of the weekend……and I will let it go out of respect for the Moose.

Damn, that was hard to to………… ;)

you are not talking about the "special member" are you?
 
have at it...get it all out in here so one of the Admins don't ban you all this weekend... :p
 
AtomicMoose said:
have at it...get it all out in here so one of the Admins don't ban you all this weekend... :p


Umm, that's a good point. Can you provide your email address to get ourselves unbanned? Since we won't be able to PM you here ect...
 
marty9876 said:
Umm, that's a good point. Can you provide your email address to get ourselves unbanned? Since we won't be able to PM you here ect...
K* has it if needed.
 
Oooh this looks like a good chance to suckup: Moose, I promise that I'll be good, though I won't have anything to say anyway.
 
KodiakStar said:
you are not talking about the "special member" are you?

Hey, speak of the devil... :D


 
joeb0b said:
Oooh this looks like a good chance to suckup: Moose, I promise that I'll be good, though I won't have anything to say anyway.

You have a lot to learn young padawan.
 
Awww c'mon, don't torment the youngling.. he has much to learn of the reach through and its power. ;)

 
p[H]ant0m said:
Awww c'mon, don't torment the youngling.. he has much to learn of the reach through and its power. ;)


and you can teach him its not the suckup but the suckon... err i mean.. ;)
 
Just because we need to see it again :D

minimoose8ss.jpg


 
Well the moose has left the.. um.. forest? or something..

"Let the games begin"
 
KodiakStar said:
Well the moose has left the.. um.. forest? or something..

"Let the games begin"

To hell with the games. I'm still stuck at work for another hour and a half. Normally, I would have been off a half hour ago but today I get to stay late and deal with the public in case they walk in and are dumb enough to actually want to talk to the tax man face to face.

 
I still have an hour left myself... stupid work... actually made me work today, cept for my five minute photochop up there. :D

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top