This Next Mowing is Going to Be a Doozer...

You better hurry before Doozer gets his all of his new 2P socket 1366 systems up and running...he will not go down quietly....

You better hurry before Doozer gets his all of his new 2P socket 1366 systems up and running...he will not go down quietly....

Oh I know he's got rigs in process, hopefully the looming mowing threat will push his go live date forward. DSee and Firedfly certainly did that to me and its way more fun when the mowee fights back. :D

:eek:

I have got to get these hardware problems sorted out. One of my Z8NA boards died and I'm having trouble with my second SR-2 as well. :(

:eek:

I have got to get these hardware problems sorted out. One of my Z8NA boards died and I'm having trouble with my second SR-2 as well. :(

That sucks man, it seems a few people are having issues with some of their big rigs lately.

If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

Meanwhile, he will be running over you with his freshly sharpened blades. What a sweetheart

I would much rather have a healthy race and a stronger [H]orde than an easy conquest. Plus Doozer is good people.:D

Conspiracy! EVGA is shipping the [H]orde bad SR-2 boards! They fear us!

j/k

Conspiracy! EVGA is shipping the [H]orde bad SR-2 boards! They fear us!

j/k

I think its more of a remote kill switch. Thankfully I'm running mine in linux, which they know nothing of. :p

I think its more of a remote kill switch. Thankfully I'm running mine in linux, which they know nothing of. :p

I'm eating lunch at subway and just LOL-ed........ thanks. I'm now the idiot laughing at his phone.

I'm eating lunch at subway and just LOL-ed........ thanks. I'm now the idiot laughing at his phone.

Happy to assist with your public embarassment anytime. ;)

It is done, hopefully I didn't too many clippings on your rigs. ;)

MIBW's ghostship is 3.5 days out and Dookey is 1.3 weeks..

Back