This memory is Hot

Yes! Have 1 lot in use and another 8gbs in a draw waiting for some company to finally make a decent mitx z or p series 1155 socket board :( Its one of the more widely availible 4gb modules, and theres new 8gb modules coming out soon. It is good ram, with a good pricetag, from a good company.

Do you mean hot as in "that looks hot" or hot as in "this runs at 120c!!! :eek:"?

I meant that it looks hot lol. I want to put it in my comp with case window. That's awesome you have some. I'd like to see the 8gb modules those would be even hotter :).

They look exactly the same as these ones apart from a few numbers on the small label you cant see! :D They just have 8gbs rather than 4gb or 2.

Heres one for $245 (for more than 1 it would be advisable to get a kit rather than a single dimm) though not all motherboards will run them (without a bios upgrade). But the prospect of getting a dual xeon board with 12x8gb (96gb) seems kind of fun :D

I am runnign the 2x4gb 1866mhz kit in blue that newwegg has.. looks great.. not sure how good it is compared to others but it gets the job done.

I am using corsair vengaence, seems great ram.

But mine is the low profile version.

I have the black version of this ram. 1600mhz. Stable ram, no problems or complaints so far. I Did how ever go Watercooled, because i was worried of the Heatsink hitting since there so high.

Back