In my old computer right now i have a ATI Radeon 9550 256 MB, but it slacks a bit on games i play such as CS:S.
I was wondering if a nVIDIA 6200OC is better than that card.
Also, i was wondering what cards would be good for my computer that would not over heat or anything. I have AGP 4x/8x slot.
Here are specs:
170 Watt PSU
ATI Radeon 9550 256 MB
1024 gb DDR Ram.
1.7 Ghz Pentium 4 Processor
Dell Motherboard(idk lol)
and thats it...
I was wondering if a nVIDIA 6200OC is better than that card.
Also, i was wondering what cards would be good for my computer that would not over heat or anything. I have AGP 4x/8x slot.
Here are specs:
170 Watt PSU
ATI Radeon 9550 256 MB
1024 gb DDR Ram.
1.7 Ghz Pentium 4 Processor
Dell Motherboard(idk lol)
and thats it...