They're here.....

I am so tempted, I could sell my GTX 680s right now for $600 or wait until Pirate Islands.

lmao @ the nvidia fanboys banking on $729.99

the only downside to this card is the horrible overclocking potential

that's weird. If I go to newegg and navigate as usual, everything is still coming soon. If I click the links above, they are in stock.

If you're using a mobile site/app use MBLEMC10G to save 5% to cover next day shipping + rush processing!! :D

I'm very tempted to return my 280x. Jeez for $579 and the benches I've seen so far that's a frikin deal.

If you're using a mobile site/app use MBLEMC10G to save 5% to cover next day shipping + rush processing!! :D

Can't do shoprunner on mobile, lame!

Regardless, IN FOR 2! Time to sell my spare rig.

I'm semi-drunk and LMAO @ some of the diehard Nvidia fanboy reaction. Card essentially slaughters the Titan and more expensive 780 (mostly due to price) and they're falling back on temps and drivers.; or reminding folks of how AMD is 8 months late. LOL!

Excuse my rambling,

that's weird. If I go to newegg and navigate as usual, everything is still coming soon. If I click the links above, they are in stock.

Okay, so I navigate to the cards and everything is 'coming soon'; however when I click on the card, then it says it is in stock. Something broken between those two pages.

I'm hoping the choice to not gouge the crap out of customers (they definitely could have charged quite a bit more for these cards) gets AMD a lot of support from the gaming community.

I'm hoping the choice to not gouge the crap out of customers (they definitely could have charged quite a bit more for these cards) gets AMD a lot of support from the gaming community.

I don't think they could have, I mean I certainly wouldn't choose the 290x over a 780 if it was the same price or only $50 less. There's quite a few tradeoffs with the higher thermals and general build quality. CF still doesn't seem to be as good as SLI either.

So really I think AMD picked the perfect price point. Differinates them enough from the 780 and the value aspect makes it far easier to overlook the flaws.

Back