Thermaltake Armor Plus

I love the black one. Love the new window design. 1 handle panel release. Buuuuut it still can't take the throne from my A05-B...

I think this'll be the case to replace the one I have now.

Lets hope it doesnt cost a gold bar.

I bet this will turn into THE case to have.

Tons of room, many 5.25 or 3.5 bays. good for a server, watercooling, all sorts of stuff.

And 10 pci slots. Who will need 10?

10 PCI slots, At least you can have room between those massive SLI setups when they block some slots for other devices.

i think i just replaced my old armor case with this one. I thought it would last me for ever. but this thing looks like they fixed most of my gripes with my current one.

i'm a bit tired of the ' unfinished ' look of some cases...the top plastic bezel even stick out of the back! Typical case to be advertised as a ' Gaming Case '= lotsa bling, cheap components and full of plastic ( wich prolly aint ABS plastic ). Well thats how i see this case :). To each his own i guess.. I'd save the money for a Lian-Li or a Siverstone.

again...just my 2c

I just got a new PC with the current Armor case which I like very much. The Armor + looks a bit on the clunky side to me.

ugh what an ugly POS. What with the scuba diver flipper laying on the top ? I dont think it has enough of a plastic look, it needs more plastic, yea thats the ticket, more plastic. I didnt realize it, but now I am dying to plug USB stuff into the the top front and have the wires hang all over. hell mouse, keyboard, headphone mic, it will look like it has hair. Coolness, I could hide the nice knurled brass top of my fillport under a crappy plastic lid that flipped up and just look at the blue glowy stuff. sweeeeeeeeeeT.

Back