• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Thermalright SI-97, your thoughts?

Rizen

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Jul 16, 2000
Messages
9,509
I've been running a Thermaltake Silent Boost on my Mobile Barton 2600 for about 6 months, but it isn't cutting it anymore. Even at 1.65v it idles at ~50C and full load is around 60 (at 2.4GHz) and I want to get the most out of my processor.

I read a few reviews on this, all positive, and it looks like an excellent heatsink. I'm hoping it fits in my Addtronics case, however, haha. Anyways, I ordered it with a Panaflo 56cfm 92mm fan, and I was wondering how much better my performance should be? I'd like to try and push this CPU a bit further, up the voltage to 1.8v or so.

Any of you guys used this? Any opinions?
 
If it's anything like my XP-90, it's an exceptional heatsink and worth the bucks. I put a no-name 92 mm on my xp-90 and it seems to cool just fine.
 
Fantastic HS. I hit about 43C under load.
System in sig. I have a Panaflow 92mm Fan on it now.

You won't be disapointed

Red
 
Excellent. Too bad it's coming from Cali and I live in FL.

:(

I'll post results next week if anyone cares :)
 
Back
Top