The WTF Video of the Day

I would like to take these "G's to east Los Angeles or Compton and see how much gangsta they really are :rolleyes:

I managed to last until 0:46 - and then I read mashie's post. I should've known better, but I skipped ahead to 2:00 anyway...

2ilg7i9.jpg

This!!!!!

I actually decided to put this on repeat while Im playing skyrim. Ive almost got it memorized.

When you said you won't make it to then, I took that as a challenge.... I made it 54 seconds in

What's truly amusing to me personally, as a 50 something, is the knowledge that pretty much all of you will find the music of your youth/20's to sound just as inane in another 20 - 30 years or so. :p

This sounds a lot easier on the ears than "true" hip-hop with the ginormous standing waves from the trunk mounted 18" woofers.:D

I watched all but around 30 seconds on it and I finally almost punched my screen and ripped my headphone cord out. Retarded.

I don't always beat women, but when I do

I prefer to beat women who rap about Windows phones.

I consider myself to have low standards at times, but those girls made me wish i was plastered to stand them, and i only heard like 5secs of their rap.

It isn't the look, it is the combo and when they try to rap all just ends falling apart.

Sup haters! I just jumped in my Escalade wit da spinnin' rims wit my fly bitches and picked my up a new Windows Phone. It's dope dawgs! Yo I'm pimpin' Powerpoints hardcore homies.

The video is still better than Windows Phone 7.

MS sucks at viral marketing.

This is why old people say "Kids these days..." :rolleyes:

And Steve was right... I couldn't make through 10 seconds after the rapping started.

same.

screamer for sure..

one thing.. how can u fucking possibly do that totally sober?

I own a windows phone and love it but that video just made me feel ashamed enough to post after 7 years of silently lurking comments as a anon.

Back