The WTF Video of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
This is quite possibly the most disturbing video you will see all day. I am positive that most of you won't be able to make it through the whole video and, for those of you that do, you won't be able to sleep tonight. You've been warned! :eek:

This is quite possibly the most disturbing video you will see all day. I am positive that most of you won't be able to make it through the whole video and, for those of you that do, you won't be able to sleep tonight. You've been warned! :eek:

The title alone tells me enough to not watch.

I have to wonder how much those girls in the screen-cap were paid to be "fans" for Windows Phone 7.

I'll also bet they all carry Iphone's.

Four below average looking girls desperate for attention (and boyfriends).

to the girls: you're not Nicki Minaj

This was the worst thing to happen to me all month, and I've been working 80 hour weeks.

Why would you do this to me...

1. Press play
2. Mute immediately
3. Laugh at facial expressions without the torture of hearing them try to rap.

Any other option is unthinkable.

2ilg7i9.jpg

Steve......what the fuck are you doing?

That was the most painful 60 seconds of my life this year.

No talent. No looks. Dumb-asses.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lasted less than 20 seconds! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I managed to last about 35 seconds. I think I'll go watch some good Alice in Chains videos now to purge this ass plankton video from my memory.

shit, i got all the way through it before i read part about how doing so would not allow me to sleep. well thats just great

See, this is why it is a good thing that I don't have access to "the button"...because I'd push it and enjoy every second of the coming apocalypse.

Made it exactly 11 seconds.... the voices annoyed me long before anything else could.

why aren't these bitches posting naked self pictures of themselves on the internet like good little attention whores?

Honestly couldnt make it through the first 15 seconds, I only made it that far because I was hopeing they'd get naked at some point....

Holy shit...does the one in the pink have chew in her bottom lip??? And is the one in the back sitting on the crapper takin a deuce?

I would bang the one in the glasses though.

All I did was look at the picture and I felt brain cells starting to die.

I don't think I'm gonna play it. :D

After about 15 seconds, an inordinate amount of ear wax rapidly developed in my ears and now I can't hear the video. Is that a good thing? :D

Back