• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

The Video Game Name Thread

You are using "Search this Thread", not the general "Search", right? Seems to work every time here (I check everyone's entry)...

The last couple entries (Realms of the Haunting, House of the Dead) don't count folks, continue from here:
 
Yeah, I used the Search This Thread on the upper-right. It's returned no results for some searches, and worked quite well on others. No idea why. (Just seached Yoshi and it returned my last post no problem.)

Edit: Aha, in this case, I searched for the correctly spelled name "Yars' Revenge" when in my previous post it was incorrectly spelled "Yar's Revenge"... So maybe it's just spelling/user error on the other mis-searches.
 
Back
Top