The Video Game Name Thread

Hope this hasn't been used here yet. Was just discussing it in another thread not long ago. I did a couple of searches that turned up nothing here.

Snatcher
 
You remember how to spell the japanese title too, impressive... (remember, no google!)

Umihara Kawase (海腹川背)

I'm pretty sure EverQuest counts as one word as I've never seen it separated (except in acronyms, but those don't count), so use the "T" in it!?
 
Actually, I'm re rolling the thread back to:

Umihara Kawase

(Everquest is one word, as well does not fit the required (K) to move on, nor does Quarantine.
These two can be used later on, if they haven't been already. And the others used after Quarantine can be used too.)
 
Mr. Gimmick (NES - but not officially released in US, so not sure if the title counts)
 
Stargate (sequel to Defender, not a movie tie-in if one exists...)
 
No Man's Sky - soon enough? I couldn't think of any other game starting with "N" :(
 
Back
Top