• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

The Video Game Name Thread

I used to play the crap out of Area 51 at Dave and Busters all the time, then they removed even the newer ones :(
 
Tales from the Borderlands
(not sure if that counts for the main Borderland series)
 
Angry Birds - I'm really struggling to think of games now :/
 
Daimakaimura (大魔界村)

Nice! (One of my favorites. I mentioned Super Ghouls and Ghosts a while back, but it's not really a sequel. Not sure if that breaks the rules. Besides, it's really more like Super Ghosts and Goblins the way it plays. :D )

Oops, someone chimed in before me. In that case:

Bonk's Adventure
 
Zool (not Zuul gatekeeper of Goezer, but the little ninja-ant thing...)
 
Back
Top