• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The Video Game Name Thread

Neuromancer (I hope I didn't already post this one. I did a search, but don't have time yet to check through the thread.)
 
Anarchy (Old Psygnosis game...)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Anarchy (old Psygnosis game, not new online game...)

Please continue from here.
 
Nice, I love that game. (Yie Ar Kung-Fu)

Keef the Thief
 
N.I.C.E. 2 (Little Known racing game by developers of Mercedes Benz World Racing / World Racing 2, that uses the same engine, but was released a few years earlier and boasts great physics for it's time, 1998)
 
^ should start with an "F" (four), not a "T" (two)...?
 
Back
Top