The Titanic - recreated in CryEngine 3

Holy crap the visuals. I wonder what system he is running, because I'd love to see this in 30FPS

The motion blur was too much for me. Very nice textures and lighting though.

Amazing... we've come so far. Now we can ride the titanic without having to worry about dying a frozen death.

ahh I didn't know that Kazeo.

@Mozex, yeah I think he upped the motion blur to counter his awful FPS.

Love a comment on the YouTube page:

The Titanic could have used some Maximum armor.

Amazing visuals! It's a shame that PC gamers blasted Crytek so much over Crysis 2. It looks like the engine is fantastic and can power the next gen of PC games., no someone has to write them.

when i opened it i skipped to about 1:10...at first i thought it was a photo of a room

Looks amazing. For some reason, I kept thinking about Resident Evil 1 throughout the entire video.

Wow...that looked...amazing...

I wondered how long it was going to take until people started recreating real life environments using the Crytek engine...now all we need is the Enterprise-D and I'll die happy! :-D

The motion blur is a bit over the top, otherwise it looks quite impressive

It looks better than Crysis 2, lol. But that isn't saying much, since that game was a consolified turd.

Pretty awesome, but something not quite right about it...I think it needs more ambient occlusion? Not sure.

I hope licensing of Cryengine 3 works well for Crytek. We never got very many games using Cryengine 2 despite it's greatness.

It's a shame we still have games that look like crap (Skyrim) when engines like this exist and actually look good when used correctly.

I hope licensing of Cryengine 3 works well for Crytek. We never got very many games using Cryengine 2 despite it's greatness.

Didn't they want a fortune for it or something? I seem to recall that being a factor but I don't remember entirely.

The motion blur was too much for me. Very nice textures and lighting though.

Motion blur is an option in any game I have played that has it. Bought BF3 today and the first thing I did was turn off motion blur. Motion blur is horrible and makes me feel nauseous.

Back