The Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread! - ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just took this so I thought I'd post this for the hell of it, a shot with the lights REALLY off...

/methinks Pretty nice
dsc047252up.jpg

Dont mind the messy wiring...it's better now, just don't have batteries for the camera..:D

and again another messy wiring shot... :rolleyes:

My post from the P180 thread.
My shoddy wiring. It will be fixed in a couple of weeks with some sleeving. Just wanted to get it assembled, and no window means no ugly. The video-card cooler that you can see with the extra drive-mounts on it actually makes contact with the board of my 6800GT - I even had to remove the 80mm fan-grill so it would fit at all. I'll probably be removing it altogether next time I open her up. I just don't like components rubbing against each other...
new_pc_cables.jpg

And here's my entire setup.
new_pc_setup.jpg

The external harddrive setting on top of the case is the loudest component, and is much louder than the computer itself. This case is as quiet as everyone says it is. A good excuse to buy that 320GB (internal) Caviar I've been wanting next payday ;)

ok well, just made some changes....made the interior green instead of blue and changed the stock antec fans into green antec tri-cools. opinions?

The front bezel is real hot now I think with the blue leds on the case and the green fan shining thru

frontgillblugreen8ef.jpg

This is the inside with the lights off....planning to put some sort of blue led at the bottom of the case to keep the blue/green theme...had a 12" cathode but it overpowers the rest of the lights so i need to find one not as bright or some sort of solution....sugestions?

noflashdark0uj.jpg

This pic is nice, profiling :cool:

profile1kv.jpg

Lights on...

ratemycables0ol.jpg

check out my new thermalright heatsink with 120mm thermaltake fan & my artic cooling unit for my videocard...notice the ghetto ties for the cpu fan...lol

My New Rig

AMD X2 4400 / ASUS A8N-E /Zalman CNPS9500 / 2GB Crucial Value Ram / ATI X850 XT PE / 400GB Deskstar Sata II / Soundblaster X-FI Extreme Music / CM Stacker /Sony 720 DRU DVD Burner/LG DVD Rom/ 3x120mm Panaflo M1A / 3x80mm Panaflo M1A / Crossflow Fan / Ultra 7 Fan Contoller / CoolerMaster Muskateer / PC Power & Cooling

My new XPS M170

xpsm17000328kt.jpg

At night...

xpsm17000521rq.jpg

My batteries died in the camera, I'll take more pictures soon. I hope you enjoy. :)

Ok here are some clearer pics as requested :) My digi cam just hates uv night shots but I finally got a clear one :) Also added a couple more to show how I changed the fan to pull rather than push and I also cleaned up the wires better.

uv32ee.jpg

watercooled28gc.jpg

watercooled32lx.jpg

Finally sorted these pics out guys hope thyr still not too big.

Cheers.

HPR-2-EVP.jpg

MASTABLASTA.jpg

HEVYPLEXDSLB.jpg

PeRs-pLeXeD.jpg

STORMD.jpg

Still a couple more to collag'e get em up asap :)

Well, here goes, my new P180 case:

Don't mind the crappy wire job, I was never good at making those ultra clean looking wire hiding jobs some of you guys are good at.

I did end up putting the GPU vent thing on. PS: P4C800 got RMA'ed to I hooked up this spare P4P800, I might just leave it in there as it runs just as good:p

So far this case has been awsome, couple drawbacks though, its heavy as hell, bay covers are flimbsy, and I found the front bezel doesnt connect to the case fram that sturdily as I have accidently broken one of the plastic clips. The other 5 clips are holding well, but you can tug ont he bottom of the belzel and feel it move away from the case a bit (ugh after just buying it and putting it together as well.

fullsetup.jpg

dual samsung 712n LCDs, logitech wireless keyboard, mircosoft mouse, antec super lan boy, true power ps, maxtor sata hd, intel p4 550, 1gb corsair xms2 pro ddr2

that's my "rig" when i play Half life 2, or need for speed underground, i unplug the LCDs and hook it up to my 50" samsung dlp via DVI and have it it =) also in the pic, definitive technology bi-polar super towers, xbox, dreamcast, ps2, denon high def upconversion dvd player, pioneer elite 7.1 thx receiver =)

pics of my lian li with a front intake mod i just made... a blue light emitting from the bottom one as well would complete the mod

pc40bh.jpg

pc36lk.jpg

pc19mh.jpg

pc28ej.jpg

To get better cooling on my fan, I Jerry Rigged on a Fan:

Lights off:
ZipTie_001.jpg

Lights On:
ZipTie_002.jpg

And a Diagram:
ZipTie_d.jpg

w00t w00t for Ghetto Mods

Pardon me for uploading through a free host: I just reformatted and don't have Photoshop installed yet, so I let the free host resize for me. Otherwise, these'd be on my personal server. So apologies for size/free hosting, but thanks to Supload.

Desk shot. Note the Jolly Ranchers. Also, when I built my rig in August, I ran out of money for a keyboard, so I'm using this crappy old IBM keyboard. I'll have a Saitek Eclipse soon, so don't worry.

Review copy of DQVIII for work :)

Messy side of my desk, with my other monitor. I should probably get around to cleaning it. That purple thing has some candies or something in it, that are very sour. They hurt my stomach like napalm.

Hardware. w00t.

Note: I just reformatted, so Windows isn't customized yet, thus the hideous blue taskbar. Windowblinds isn't at the top of my install list, as can be seen from my not installing Photoshop yet.

here's the updates i promised =)

dsc048640vw.jpg

-----

dsc048721wz.jpg

-----

dsc048750oy.jpg

------

dsc048787ka.jpg

----

dsc048975pp.jpg

----

dsc049013gr.jpg