The Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread! - ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Kosh"

Been building him for since July 2003 i think now. as everyone says no mod is ever finished
Kosh & Proud Modder (First Time Building & Modding July 2003)
k4.sized.jpg

Lastest addition PSOne Screen (May 2005)
koshscreen03.jpg

CloseUp of PSOne Screen (running Samurize for TV Listings)
koshscreen04.jpg

I always felt that the front panel could use something but I never really though about it til recently and really had the balls to actually do a LCD mod. Only difference with this picture and what it is now is that I finaly got 2 Vandel resistant switchs for power & reset.
Only thing left is to finish the front panel properly which I want to using black card or something with Plexi as once piece going from the bottom to the top covering the 2 bottom 5.25" drive bays there

Well what you think :p

yay for new camera action.....

P1010003.jpg

Front.jpg

Side-Caseon.jpg

Inside-2.jpg

These pics don't give the full effect of the cathodes, so heres a dark pic

NightSnot.jpg

Here's my old 3700+ rig. I sold the ram and motherboard to one person, and the CPU+6800 to another. May she RIP.

Yes, defynt is good and shiny and pretty and a hell of a lot better than mine, BUT this one IS mine, all mine, and not (as good as) his. Alas.

I call it Rack 3 an I think it is pretty neat and functional, and quiet, and pretty, and neat, and... it's mine. Ta Da!

DSCF0032.jpg

So there! :) :)

2s.jpg

8s.jpg

1s.jpg

other pics:
http://home.comcast.net/~towert7/pics/comp/3s.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~towert7/pics/comp/4s.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~towert7/pics/comp/5s.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~towert7/pics/comp/6s.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~towert7/pics/comp/7s.jpg

I built this system about two weeks ago, and im VERY happy with it. Its a Lian Li PC75 case. The other specs are in my sig. I found it hard to work with the wiring without drilling any holes in the case, mainly because of the long cable runs and how many things I have (and not to mention the connector placements on the motherboard), but all in all I'm happy with how it turned out.

With my opteron 252 @ 2.6Ghz, an XP90, artic silver 5, and a panasonic panaflo 92mm silent fan, its running at 36ºC at 100% load (room temp is 78ºF or 25.5ºC).

Some day, when the opteron 252 comes down a lot in price, I hope to pick up a second one and finally have a dual processor rig.

I just Modded my Leadtek 6800GT. Couldn't stand the gold lettering on it.
So I sanded it down and vinyl dyed the heat shroud:

80Picture%20037.jpg

79Picture%20035.jpg

78Picture%20034.jpg

I left the grill off of the fan. That thing was a dust magnet.
Should have taken pics before I put it in.....

This is my Uber 1337 computer and sleeping area (I am very very lazy) :D ;)
IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

Excuse the unmade bed, I didn't sleep so I didn't make it :p

here are some new pics of my rig

clean and simple :)

and theres the fancy ductwork i made, it connects to the fan hole on my side panel

Here's my computer and LAN room. The power strip in the second pic has been moved to behind the dresser thing.

Notice the lack of visible wires...

There's my N64 (modded with a plexi case) and gamecube on the dresser thing, both wired to input to my AIW X800 XT of course.

Sure you have seen my computers before BUT i Transplanted new computer in old case and all that

"OLD" computer
IMG_3855.jpg

Used for Frequent Backups and Friends and family play video games on it.. so it still gets used

which is why i got my new computer

IMG_3856.jpg

specs are in my sig for both computers if you really care

Aaww, man! All your front bays are silver... I wish mine were all silver too! :(

Awesome setup, man. I was suppose to get that Lian-Li case, too... but I couldn't find any in time for my shopping spree. So I just got a Chembro Gaming Bomb II. And I love it. :D

the ghettoness of my rig...... :D

but hey, im rich for like 10 minutes and then i go to newegg and blow like 850 on upgrades for my comp...either that or ciggarettes..

Check mine out:

CM Stacker: (Gaming)
P4 3.6 560J LGA 775 w/ XP-90 + 92mm Panaflo
2x 512 Samsung DDR PC3200
Asus P5DGC Deluxe
PNY Geforce 6600GT PCI-E
Audigy 2
1x 74GB Raptor SATA
Samsung DVD/CDRW combo
Enermax 485W PSU

Skyhawk: (Server)
P4 2.4C w/ Zalman 7000cu
4x 512 Samsung DDR PC2700
Intel D865PERL
Geforce 2 MX200
Onboard sound, NIC
1x 40GB WD IDE
1x 120GB WD IDE
1x 400GB Hitachi SATA
Antec SL350W

Desktop002.jpg

Desktop001.jpg

Desktop008.jpg

Desktop009.jpg

Desktop010.jpg

Desktop004.jpg

Here's mine:

Computer.jpg

You can't really see anything due to the blue glow. My case isn't that blue at all, I guess it just had something to do with my camera settings.

Wow late to the party this thread is great its given me a good few hours reading tonight, here is my new gaming rig :)

Hardware
-----------------------
Hiper 580W Type R Modular Power Supply
2 X EVGA 7800 GTX PCIE Graphics Boards
ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe Rev 1.2 Mainboard
2 Gig Corsair TwinX LED Memory
Athlon 64 4000+
Thermalright XP120 Heatsink with UV 120mm Fan
1 WD Raptor 36 GB (Boot Drive)
1 WD Caviar 120 GB SATA Drive
1 WD Caviar 320 GB SATA Drive
Sony DVD Burner Dual Layer
Happage PVR 250 Retail TV Tuner
Creative Audigy 2 Zs Gamer Edition
-----------------------------------------------------------------
sli.jpg

sliclose.jpg

slilit.jpg

shark.jpg

porr.jpg

Me playing around a little at work with Club3D 2x7800 GTX, 2 GB ram, A8N-SLI Premium and a 3500+ I managed to scare up to 2800 MHz which is the frequenzy of FX-57 though it only has 512 KB cache ;(

sb0013kd.jpg

clean and simple, just how i like things ( on the outside at least) :)

djfn0010xy.jpg

my messy cables are 1337 lol :p , but even though the cables look messy from that camera angle i felt too lazy to do any fancy wiring so i just moved all of the cables by my intake fan aside so that they are leaning towards the outside of the case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back