The Only Gmail Thread and It All Goes Here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks to the mod who changed the title.....I was wondering where that main gmail invite thread went to

well, my thread got consolidated and I don't want to wade through posts to give out the last 5 invites, so pm me if you have been around for here for awhile and I'll get you some gmail love.

yoink said:
well, my thread got consolidated and I don't want to wade through posts to give out the last 5 invites, so pm me if you have been around for here for awhile and I'll get you some gmail love.

YGPM

its funny, that its almost all n00bies that seem to reply to these gmail invite things

I get about 2-10 gmail invites a day, so just keep the pm's coming, i wanna get everyone who wants it to have gmail. i have 2 today, which is august 26th, ill get more tomorrow if i use up my invites by tomorrow.

Forgot something, if you send your email in your pm, i will get back to you with either an invite or ill tell you when you can get one. thx, it just makes it easier for me.

I'm returning the favor to the [H] crowd :)
PM me with your email addy.

ALL GONE!
If I get more I'll be sure to let you all know here

Gonna hijack your thread.

I just got 3 more gmail invites, any [H]ard|Forum member with over 1024 posts gets them. Just PM me your first/last name and email

I just got 10 within the last 3 days :eek:

Already given out 2 to forum members and another 3 are up for grabs.

///EDIT///
Any [H]ard|Forum member with over 1024 posts gets them. Just PM me your first/last name and email

What the hell? I've been with GMail for prolly two months now, and I haven't gotten any invites. Do you have to use the service a lot, like send a lot and receive a lot?

Damn, damn, and damn. In that order.

Man I've been waiting for a long time, almost gave up on gmail! If anyone has one please PM me!

-Rikus

I got my invite from the [H] so I'm returning the favor, PM me if you want one

/edit I have 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back