The *Official* Post Pics Of Your Network Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need people the spam this topic with some network pics, It's like crack, I need em lol.

here :D

This isn't mine ... a guy one these forums used to use this for a LAN party ... servers, switches, everything nice and tidy in this gear box ...

DSC00762.jpg

Those are SKB shockmount rack cases they are perfect for anything sensitive to vibration. Can't tell how many U they are but they are made by SKB. And your question about what rack equipment fits in it all musician racks are 19" wide and you can get them in many different depths.

I must remember to post my schools 15m up and pass it off as my own. :cool:

(cept the ISP might give it away) :(

all are new
cisco 2801 1200$
cisco 2960 24fe/2ge $$$
i'm waiting for another one 2960

Jesus, You spent over 5 grand and you don't even know the basics of routing and switching(previous posts). I recommended to use dynamips in a pervious thread and you said that you got it working... why the purchase of the routers(only 1 reason to buy one of Those perticular models over other routers that you can emulate)? Should have bought a few layer 3 switches instead and had yourself a complete CCIE lab:rolleyes:;)

To each his own I guess

Oh, I have a ton of equipment if you want to buy any since you [or your parents] seem to have pretty deep pockets. hahaha;)

Jesus, You spent over 5 grand and you don't even know the basics of routing and switching(previous posts). I recommended to use dynamips in a pervious thread and you said that you got it working... why the purchase of the routers(only 1 reason to buy one of Those perticular models over other routers that you can emulate)? Should have bought a few layer 3 switches instead and had yourself a complete CCIE lab:rolleyes:

To each his own I guess

Oh, I have a ton of equipment if you want to buy any since you [or your parents] seem to have pretty deep pockets. hahaha

Do you give me the money?
Who told you that i don't know basic R/S

If you want i can rent you some toys:D

for L3Switch i have 2 cisco 4507 with 2 sup modul etc.....
sitting near me

wow milf hunter is giving a lot of info away on that shot.

Synopsis: The MILF Hunter has become an icon in the modern world with his slick tongue and fast talking pick-up moves to hunt down and seduce the hottest MILFs on the planet! Watch him in action as he continues his legacy.

network.jpg

Other servers / firewall are on the other side of the room... Snap a pic later.

Do you give me the money?
Who told you that i don't know basic R/S
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1234617
hmmm.... CCNA is extremely basic routing and switching, thats why I made that statement.

If you want i can rent you some toys:D
Um...... I work for Cisco... Perhaps I can rent YOU some equipment:rolleyes:

for L3Switch i have 2 cisco 4507 with 2 sup modul etc.....
sitting near me
hmm.... so much equipment yet you asked in a previous thread about what study materials you should get. Im sure Im not the only one who is wondering how you are affording all of this equipment, a 6 grand lab plus another 2 grand atleast for each one of those 4500 chassis...

Milf Hunter huh?
Thanks for pointing that out, I really needed a good laugh.:p:p:p

Nacho: What happened to the cable managment? I remember your setup looking much much cleaner

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1234617
hmmm.... CCNA is extremely basic routing and switching, thats why I made that statement.

Um...... I work for Cisco... Perhaps I can rent YOU some equipment:rolleyes:

hmm.... so much equipment yet you asked in a previous thread about what study materials you should get. Im sure Im not the only one who is wondering how you are affording all of this equipment, a 6 grand lab plus another 2 grand atleast for each one of those 4500 chassis...

Thanks for pointing that out, I really needed a good laugh.:p:p:p

Nacho: What happened to the cable managment? I remember your setup looking much much cleaner

Dear
The place where i work is fully with cisco toys
we replaced 2x4500 with 6500
and the core was 7500 with 12000

I just asked for CCNA that does not mean i don't know R/S
sorry but for 4500 we payed 30000 $ for each

Dear

oh please do fuck off

oh please do fuck off

x100000000000000000

secure.boy said:
Dear

Dear? excuse me?:mad: You fucking euros, i swear.... no respect. I guess you just ignored my comment about me working for Cisco, anyway that you look at it my labs will put your compaies lab that is "fully with cisco toys" + your entire country to shame. GTFO.....Why don't you re-read what you wrote in your thread about the CCNA, you just said that you finished your CCNA 4, one is safe to assume that you only have basic routing and switching skills. Period. People that have a basic skill set shouldn't be buying a full lab of ISR's, it serves NO purpose.

Oh and the comment about the 4500's, I said the chassis ran around 2 grand, not filled with a sup engine and cards. Im not going to shit on this thread anymore...... Ill post up some updated pics of my rebuilt rack soon(since Im such a whore with it anyway, lol) and perhaps a network diagram

secure.boy, I am not gonna lie, you haven't made a great first impression. Don't be so defensive, the internet is a medium that it is quite stupid to argue over. Thanks for posting your stuff, but please don't go with the "I am better than you RAR!!!!" approach, it doesn't create bonds. Let your gear do the talking.

I'm not Oxygen...if someone could explain this link between him and I in a PM, I'd greatly appreciate it.

yeah man, no worries.. its not you. Ill tell you what it was though. This guy is probably my age now. He posted pictures in this ORIGINAL thread like 5 years ago or so(he was probably 17 or so) and said that all that equipment was his. People immediately called BS,perhaps it was due to the fact that all the routers had "OOL" labeled on them as part of the hostname:p

Later we find out that mommy and daddy apparently own an ISP and allowed him to use the equipment in his house and give his neighborhood internet. So bascially mommy and daddy bought him everything or he used his connections to get some pretty BA equipment. The funny part was when he posted all this stuff he was in like the second CCNA class for the academy.

i live in Macedonia
Do you know where it is?
And here to buy a cisco equipment is very hard to get a distributor
every thing we buy from rumania
and also for our cisco 12000 we get support from them

@xphil3

Yea Ive been changing things too much lately to keep it neat, sooner or later it will stay put... yea right :p

net.jpg

Was a few weeks ago.

While this isn't my rack, it's one I'd like to put together for our school, 2 File servers, 2 Terminal servers, 1 exchange server, 2 app servers, twin Big IP Load balancers, 4x 48 port Gig-e 3Com layer 3 switches. (1 back up sw).

Server%20Setup.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back