*** The Official [H]ard ORB ***

2005: 7388.

Stupid DFI board can't understand Vapo temps, so this E0 is throttling and killing my scores. :mad:

Gonna try I new BIOS.

uclajd said:
2005: 7388.

Stupid DFI board can't understand Vapo temps, so this E0 is throttling and killing my scores. :mad:

Gonna try I new BIOS.

Gah, nooooooooo....my number one spot in 05 finally falls..........and it only took a 4.9GHz P4 to do it. :p

Gimmie some time to get my new rig up and running and I'll be back in the game, with my fully voltmodded X850XT-PE....watch your back bro. ;)

pointy said:
Im feeling a bit angry on my self seeing such a good scores in 01.03.05 by all the Hard OC .

Here are my scores hope u guys wont laugh.

03 score 13320 Link - www.hot.ee/neoman/best003.JPG
05 score 5896 Link - www.hot.ee/neoman/best5.JPG
01SE score 21025 Link - www.hot.ee/neoman/2001SE.JPG

All this was done with 6800GT 423/1170 and 3,7ghz P4

Happy testing to all

:)

Not TOO bad considering your GT clocks....but that 2001 should be higher. I remember when I had my GT and my 2.8C at 3.6GHz and I was well ahead of 21k.....

Last update before the pelt arrives. :D

HeavyH20 said:
Wow, nice scores, uclajd. Keep'em up!
Thanks, I just wish that ATIs could SLI!

Actually, I'm glad they can't, or I wouldn't be able to eat this month. :p

uclajd said:

Last update before the pelt arrives. :D

Thanks, I just wish that ATIs could SLI!

Actually, I'm glad they can't, or I wouldn't be able to eat this month. :p

Nice stuff, just saw the scores over at XS and thought I'd come check to see if you had updated 'em for me yet. ;)

30,480 on X800 Pro

This is the 1st time I've run this benchmark. Once I find some time to tweak my settings, I'll be back with a higher score.

hanlin said:

Cool, even though GFX clocks make very little difference in 2001....it'll quickly ramp up your drag and nature scores....so I'd be curious to see what you could do with some more GPU power behind that ~ 3GHz A64 you've got there.

For all of you guys over here who are on the list.

(That should be everyone that has posted a 3DMark05 score on this thread)

The Post your 3dMark 2005 scores here thread is now a sticky!

Come celebrate with us. We are having a huge cake and there is a rumor that a stripper-clown will jump out soon!

Not only a stripper, but a clown as well! You can't beat that.

Unless you like beating stripper-clowns and in that case I don't like you anymore.

Cool stuff bro, congrats on finally getting the sticky.....and I guess this is alright...cus I've used your thread to recruit a few ppl before. ;)

I've got a BBA and a Sapphire. Both are doing just as well as the other.

James and I both are guninng for 40K...I've got to get my PSU back from PC Power, and then I'll be up and running again. I've got everything mounted, just waiting on the PSU :(

VO_Nuclear said:

James and I both are guninng for 40K...I've got to get my PSU back from PC Power, and then I'll be up and running again. I've got everything mounted, just waiting on the PSU :(

Ohhhhhh the suspense. :D

VO_Nuclear said:

40k..next stop :D ..Hope it will be freezin here in eastcoast for the next few days....good time for benching ;)

centvalny said:
40k..next stop :D

You guys sure aren't making it easy to stay "out" of benching you know.....I hope to be picking up 2x256 of GSkill LA very soon....and even if I just got the Ultra-D and a 3000+ I could start tinkering......and go from there.....gah, damn you all. :mad: :D

centvalny said:
40k..next stop :D ..Hope it will be freezin here in eastcoast for the next few days....good time for benching ;)

It's supposed to be pretty cold here over the weekend at night, so hopefully I'll have the PSU back by then. Larry calls me everyday to give updates, and he's hoping they'll have it done tomorrow. He's gonna next day it back to me, to try and get it by the weekend.

Even if it not cold out, with the windows up and 55F outside the coolers will pull to -67 and -70C (actual temps, not a LS reading :D)...so that will do I suppose.

VO_Nuclear said:
It's supposed to be pretty cold here over the weekend at night, so hopefully I'll have the PSU back by then. Larry calls me everyday to give updates, and he's hoping they'll have it done tomorrow. He's gonna next day it back to me, to try and get it by the weekend.

Even if it not cold out, with the windows up and 55F outside the coolers will pull to -67 and -70C (actual temps, not a LS reading :D)...so that will do I suppose.

Very nice....it's cool to hear the excellent service you're getting from PCP&C.....and I'm gonna start looking at what kind of cash I'd have to put into getting a Vapo LS modded to hit some temps like that....I still really want the Vapo cus it fits my LianLi perfectly....and can be cut/powder coated to match my mods.......case comes back in less then a week from the powder coat shop. :D

Thats -60s evap. temp just what we need.. ;) At the end it boils down to how high an fx55 will scale + psu that can supply stable voltage on all rails at 40k+ 3D'01 :D

centvalny said:
Thats -60s evap. temp just what we need.. ;) At the end it boils down to how high an fx55 will scale + psu that can supply stable voltage on all rails at 40k+ 3D'01 :D

Somehow I get the crazy idea that my OCZ might not cut it in the long run. Hopefully if I ended up doing something like running the Vapo and system both off seperate UPS's I'd be in pretty good shape....cus right now I'm aiming to have the sexiest phase change system people have ever seen.....and a Zippy up top in my Lian-Li wouldn't really fit the bill. ;) I spose I could go PCP&C for the PSU if I get to that point with this rig.....we'll see.

Sorry I posted prematuley, I was just getting cooking, I'm at 645 Core and going strong and I'm not even pushing my CPU yet, I don't think I'm anywhere near my best score yet, James, I'm comming for you...

Apologenetic said:
Sorry I posted prematuley, I was just getting cooking, I'm at 645 Core and going strong and I'm not even pushing my CPU yet, I don't think I'm anywhere near my best score yet, James, I'm comming for you...

Ill be waiting. :D

Circuitbreaker8 said:
Is 12,300 low for a stock X800XT 256Mb VIVO? (4.12 cats)

You're talking about your sig system right? I honestly can't remember what I was hitting stock with my XT-PE....you could always check the ORB for ppl with your CPU clocks and go from there....but it doesn't seem too far off.

Circuitbreaker8 said:
Is 12,300 low for a stock X800XT 256Mb VIVO? (4.12 cats)
Yea, that's about right

Alright I seem to be at a plateu with room temps but as soon as another deep freeze comes to Connecticut I'm putting my triple radiator out the window and I'll be in the 0c Range in no time.... But I have 2 LANs this week end so I don't wanna keep taking the radiator in and out so I'll have to settle for 4th place by a point... http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=596515

05' 6939 points
*bows to James* until then...

Apologenetic said:
Alright I seem to be at a plateu with room temps but as soon as another deep freeze comes to Connecticut I'm putting my triple radiator out the window and I'll be in the 0c Range in no time.... But I have 2 LANs this week end so I don't wanna keep taking the radiator in and out so I'll have to settle for 4th place by a point... http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=596515

05' 6939 points

Haha, good stuff. ;)

Back