• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

The Next OS X code name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lesman said:
Or they could even name it after deadly viruses....I dunno, smallpox, HIV, whatever. :p
Or maybe organized crime family names/organizations...like Mafia, Corleone, KKK...lol j/k
 
:p :p :p Heh, I tried to make a funny one....*runs and hides....ends up dying from lack of food and water from hiding so long*
 
THUNDER


THUNDER


THUNDERCATS

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
10.5 will be Lion and the last of the big cats.

10.6 will be something else, and probably the first true 64 bit OS. They will play offa that somehow, but I dont know what they name will be. Someone at Apple does though. :D
 
Selecter said:
10.6 will be something else, and probably the first true 64 bit OS. They will play offa that somehow, but I dont know what they name will be. Someone at Apple does though. :D

The first true Mac OS 64bit OS. XP64 is already out and so are various flavors of 64bit linux.
 
lesman said:
Or they can start using brands of toilet paper......Viva La Mac OS X Charmin!!!!! :p
lol...how about OS X Fettucine Alfredo...or OS X Hamburger...lol :p
PS: This is a great thread!
 
EgyptBoy20 said:
lol...how about OS X Fettucine Alfredo...or OS X Hamburger...lol :p
PS: This is a great thread!
Yes it is a great thread! How 'bout OS X Triasic, or OS X Jurassic?! He he heh. :p
 
How about communist leader names/ dictators? OS X Hitler, OS X Mussolini, OS X Hirohito...lol :p
 
Black Morty Rackham said:
Did you just call Hitler a communist? :confused:
No. I worded it in a wierd way, so my fault. I meant communist leaders and just regular dictators. And I am aware that Hitler was not a communist. :D
 
Are you also aware that he was (technically) democratically elected and not really a dictator, as such? ;)


Anyway... how about Jobs getting delusions of grandeur: Mac OS XI 'Jahwe'
 
Please guys, take the "world leader" discussion to PM, otherwise, this thread's goin' awesome! How 'bout they name it after gasses and such? :p Mac OS X Helium...he he he
 
Well, I kept it on-topic too, lesman. ;)


Anyway, after Mac OS X, Jobs gets all teary-eyed and patriotic, not to mention nostalgic: Mac OS 9/11.


Oh, oh, oh! Since someone suggested Mac OS Xbox, and lesman suggested Mac OS "Gas," how about Mac OS Xenon? It's both a gas and an Xbox! Oh, I am so funny! :cool:
 
Black Morty Rackham said:
Well, I kept it on-topic too, lesman. ;)


Anyway, after Mac OS X, Jobs gets all teary-eyed and patriotic, not to mention nostalgic: Mac OS 9/11.


Oh, oh, oh! Since someone suggested Mac OS Xbox, and lesman suggested Mac OS "Gas," how about Mac OS Xenon? It's both a gas and an Xbox! Oh, I am so funny! :cool:
lol...good stuff...lol :D :)
 
Black Morty Rackham said:
Well, I kept it on-topic too, lesman. ;)


Anyway, after Mac OS X, Jobs gets all teary-eyed and patriotic, not to mention nostalgic: Mac OS 9/11.


Oh, oh, oh! Since someone suggested Mac OS Xbox, and lesman suggested Mac OS "Gas," how about Mac OS Xenon? It's both a gas and an Xbox! Oh, I am so funny! :cool:
Ha ha ha, LOL, nice! :p
 
They could do it color-stylized...like, for example, Mac OS X Orange...and there would be an overall theme going on for that particular color....hmm, to me, that actually sounds like a cool idea.... :)
 
lesman said:
They could do it color-stylized...like, for example, Mac OS X Orange...and there would be an overall theme going on for that particular color....hmm, to me, that actually sounds like a cool idea.... :)

Yea, that is a pretty cool idea.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top