The NEW UnOfficial Photoshop Tutorial List

I am just starting out in PS...I don't wanna go through ALL of those links...Which ones the the best or you recommend...

GUESS WHAT GUYS!!! Looks like I might have a day or two with little homework to do...I just might be in the mood to do my big update to this tutorial I claimed I'd update on a regular basis...:rolleyes:...so much for that plan...damn school...Intro to QuarkXpress, Photoshop 2, and Intro to Illustrator wasn't a very good combo...not much work by themselves but since I'm a perfectionist they take a LONG time for me to finish my projects...especially for Photoshop and Illustrator...

Expect a suprise update and a whole new thread with tutorials for misc. progs that ppl use like Illustrator and Maya...:)

OR the temptation to continue playing Doom 3 might overcome my good deeds and I'll be killing zombies for my free time...I'll try to resist :eek:

Damn Doom 3 got to me...sry guys...BUT...guess what I'm doing now??? I'm finally updating the linx!!! YAY!!!! 3 cheers for me!!! Stay tuned......

EDIT: Well it's taking a long time to go thru these new linx and the linx already posted...it'll take a while guys...I'm still working on them tho...

not to be rude or anything but, i prefer quality over quantity.
a lot of these sites suck and a lot don't even work. post your favorite photoshop links of good sites instead of every known photoshop site on the internet please.

My first post in this sub-forum but a long time reader. I have had a little success by using the new yahoo movie search engine, which by the way is in its beta version. Just go there and search for photoshop videos. There are quite a few ok tutorials there for you to enjoy.

I hope this helps a few people

SS

Photoshop n00b here... Is it worth it to upgrade to 6? I've version 5 for the Mac & PC I never use the Mac version and don't even remember where I got it--maybe that one is even version 4.

Cool, thanks. $169 for an upgrade is decent considering the full price. Sorry for the hijack! :)

ok ppl..I need to be motivated to update this damn list...I keep on meaning to finish the update but then a sweet ass game comes along and I get distracted and gotta start all over again...grrr.. *kicks himself*

Anyone know of a tut to make realistic cloth...as in baseball jersey close up cloth looking thing?

Also looking for a tut on the stitched lettering like you find on a hat or jersey.

I have been looking for months. :(

:( My awesome list is still not updated
*smacks self*
And now my unposted/unfinished new long list of tut sites are now outdated...
*cries*
I will get started on rexamining all the unposted links and rexamine the linx that I have already posted and try to find more starting tonight...
*hopes to update this soon*

lol wow first post in three years. I think it was stickied at one point in time. The guy who originated the thread was banned if memory serves me.

Back