*****************The "Holy smokes, Stress has a bunch of crap" thread****************

adding a set of Xbags, a sweet Lian Li, some adult mice, a Soldam Case!!! in the morning. Man, Im still finding shit here....

thanks for the bumps

Interested in "1 x Digital Doc 5 Modified blue LEDs" Can you PM me with price including shipping to zip 24060 (I prefer UPS ground or other trackable method).

I'll paypal you the $$$ when I have info.

Updated, 100's of fans, Lian Li custom, Soldam pimp case, naked woman mice, DVD+RWs GET EM NOW

I have 10 computers 2 datalines 2 SPI firewalls 3 wireless access point/routers two print servers all on a gigibit network here at home, do you really want me to list all of the specs?

yes, i do want you to list all of the specs. Just kidding ;) sounds like you have quite the set up there though~!

another bump and i sent the paypal for the case feet and the cd rom face plate

first off bump!

a few questions on the koolance vid card block, will it fit a 9800pro?

and do you have any spare waterline? lol

muhahah i see my 9800pro in the list =o)

so ill take the koolance off your hands .

waterline is water tubing tofit it? lol

thanks

Heat: 32-0-0
Ebay: 508 positive feedbacks
I wont consider shipping first unless you can top these combined.

haha ship it first stress
heatware 35-0-0
ebay Members who left a positive: 823

under ks_tidal

lol im just kidding but i thought it was funny let me know if ya got any water tubin to fit that block.

and payment info plz

thanks

hah.. i'd love to get one of them sexy mices..

make it a "booby" prize at my lans..
hhaha

thats funny

PM back again

And the mice are pretty funny, ya just gotta love the clickers ;) And they actually work pretty well.. ya know, had to QC them first being a professional and all

hahaha

i just saw that naked woman mouse... XD you perve. bump for that weird ass mouse.

Back