The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

Selling the house and found some Lian Li side panels, case interiors etc while cleaning out the storage closet.

I have some PC-V350 (shows up on eBay pretty regularly) internals in anodized red. These are quite (if not insanely) rare and are Lian Li originals iirc. Fwiw the original outer shell of the case was stolen by some asshole on OCN who was supposed to powder coat it for me a looong time ago for this project: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?271028-Project-Ragnarök-gt-LianLi-v350

Also have 3x V2000 solid black side panels (brand new) and a black window side panel for the A05-NB (brand new).

Also various internals and outer panels for two A05-NB cases. I have the skeletons of the cases here somewhere too.

North of Austin (Cedar Park, TX) local pickup only.
1696701685819.jpeg

1696701707613.jpeg

Longshot but figure I might as well ask. My controller xbox 360 wireless receiver just died (PC). Anyone have an extra just lying around?

Looking for a PCI-E graphics card. Nothing super fancy, it just has to be able to run on a 6-pin power connector or less since this computer only has a 430W power supply.

Looks like someone was mining back in the day at the school! I got a box of cards, all just thrown in there. Look through the pics and HMU with what you'd want. I will test it over the weekend. 9x 8800GT mining = $25 a day - don't forget inflation!

You pay cost of shipping + $5 (feed me).
Wow, you certainly came through with atwood7fan's request!

I need Four bay 5.25 front panel / CDROM / Hard drive frames that are removed from cases (from drilling the rivets out). Preferably a 4 x 5.25 bay bracket. I want to mod a case to hold more drives.

Up for grabs:

1x AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ 2.6 GHz Dual-Core
1x AMD Athlon 64 LE-1640 Single-Core 2.7 GHz
1x Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor 520J 2.88GHz
1x Intel SL6DV Pentium 4 Single‑core 2.40GHz
1x Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 Processor 2.5 GHz
1x ECS IC780M-A2 AM3 AMD 770 ATX Motherboard
2x Kingston DDR2 533 Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have a laptop - an Asus UL80VT *claimed*

Review/specs/info here

Works great and wasn't used all that much. I swapped out the original HDD for an Intel X25-M SSD. Currently has Windows 7 Home Premium (factory license) and runs it well; YMMV on getting everything working with Win10/11 (I haven't tried, so not sure how much hardware would be detected out of the box and which might require driver hunting, fixes, etc.).

The laptop has both Intel & nVidia G210M graphics chipsets that you can toggle between for performance vs. battery life.

I plugged this up after it had been in a bag for a few years and after setting the system clock, everything seems to be good with it. Battery charged up to 100%, etc. I installed any remaining important Windows updates, then tried one of the optional driver updates for nVidia which broke the graphics settings so did a system restore to just before that point and now that's fixed again so I'm leaving it for someone else who could use an extra laptop for Win7, Linux, XP, Win 10, OS/2, or whatever else you wanna try to do with it. :)

Will come with slim carrying bag and original/OEM charger. Prefer for this to go to someone genuinely in need.

Last edited:
Gone to CAD4466HK

(2) ZTE AT&T Trek 2 K88 HD 8" tablets. Free, shipping included. One has a power button that requires convincing to power on/off. Would prefer to give them both to one person and to someone who actually needs it. They are old and slow but hey, they're free. Both are locked to AT&T. I was given unlock codes at time of purchase but have lost them. Message mailing address.

Attachments

• PXL_20231026_134814176.jpg
    PXL_20231026_134814176.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20231026_144017452.jpg
    PXL_20231026_144017452.jpg
    508.4 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20231026_143947939.jpg
    PXL_20231026_143947939.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
2TB Western Digital Green Power WD20EURS 3.5" Hard Drive. Low hours on it. Freshly wiped. You just pay for shipping or picking near 48314. Found it when cleaning out old stuff that has been in a drawer for years...
I'll take it thanks! Sending PM

Looking for a single stick of 8gb ddr4 ram, to match up with a single 3200 that came in a Dell G5 for my son. Not too concerned with speed, more wanted the ability to run dual-channel and to go up to 16gb.

Looking for a black listed Pixel 5 or up, or a Galaxy S series with recent Android version. Don't care about case, accessories, etc. This is to be used for wi fi gaming only so looking for a clear screen. Of course asking for a free phone I will take anything with recent Android and a good screen. Thanks

This is a long shot, but I am looking for a rubber foot for a Dell Precision T1650. My desktop wobbles because it came to me used and is missing one rubber foot.

This is a long shot, but I am looking for a rubber foot for a Dell Precision T1650. My desktop wobbles because it came to me used and is missing one rubber foot.
Post a photo of what they look like. I have some Dell carcasses of different models that are getting recycled soon. Alternative scenario order a cheap set of felt floor savers that you stick on the bottom of furniture. You can get some that just come in a sheet and you cut them to fit. You can also order super cheap ones from China for less than $2 shipped, https://www.ebay.com/itm/186054542562 . That's honestly going to be your cheapest option.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Post a photo of what they look like. I have some Dell carcasses of different models that are getting recycled soon. Alternative scenario order a cheap set of felt floor savers that you stick on the bottom of furniture. You can get some that just come in a sheet and you cut them to fit. You can also order super cheap ones from China for less than $2 shipped, https://www.ebay.com/itm/186054542562 . That's honestly going to be your cheapest option.
I'm not used to posting photos so hopefully these two show up correctly. One picture shows the hole; the other shows the rubber foot. I would gladly pay postage to you or anyone who can spare at least one of these Dell feet. Thanks!
P1000966.JPG

Attachments

• P1000967.JPG
    P1000967.JPG
    318.8 KB · Views: 0
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm not used to posting photos so hopefully these two show up correctly. One picture shows the hole; the other shows the rubber foot. I would gladly pay postage to you or anyone who can spare at least one of these Dell feet. Thanks!View attachment 612883
ah! those are the standard ones theyve been using on most cases for years. got a local recycle center, might be able to scrounge one, or maybe a local shop has an old case. for now you could just balance it out.

I'm glad to know it is common. I will keep an eye out and be grateful to anyone bored enough to send me one.
ah! those are the standard ones theyve been using on most cases for years. got a local recycle center, might be able to scrounge one, or maybe a local shop has an old case. for now you could just balance it out.

Back