The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

Does anyone have a dead optical drive in black? I have a empty bay drive I need filled. Willing to pay ship too.

A longshot but i figured i would ask anyways.'

Does anyone have a legit copy of MacOSX 10.2 - 10.4 that they kept from a trashed mac?
Looking for some recovery discs for a mac circa the g4 era.

Last edited:
404, I just sent you a PM

I also have a longshot to ask. If anyone has a mini-itx motherboard please let me know. I'm trying to replace the mobo of a small footprint machine for my mother in law that just died. I prefer any of the boards that are 1.2GHz+ if possible, an atom board would be a god-sent. I've given a number of things to this thread in the last few months. (See my list on page 34)

Last edited:
No, you cant.....I have a few sticks of DDR I think..I gotta go look at it.....so find out what you have and let me know..:)

Just found out the ram type, it is DDR. Let me know if you end up finding some spares. it would be much appreciated.

Anyone with extra sticks of DDR2? Speed/size doesn't matter, just need more than the single stick of 256 I have now. Willing to pay a little extra if necessary, just dont want to pay full price for a rig I will barely be using

Just found out the ram type, it is DDR. Let me know if you end up finding some spares. it would be much appreciated.

I have a 512 Mb stick of Samsung PC3200....LMK if you want that ...$3.00 should cover it

Anyone with extra sticks of DDR2? Speed/size doesn't matter, just need more than the single stick of 256 I have now. Willing to pay a little extra if necessary, just dont want to pay full price for a rig I will barely be using

I have a pair of 256 sticks for you also if you want ..$3.00 for these also

Would anyone happen to have a wireless printserver that can handle WPA2, but has a parellel port?

things to offer

I have one stick of 256 laptop ddr ram and one stick of 512 laptop ddr ram

Need

Does anyone have an usb wireless adapter?

I'm looking for the stock red ATI backplate for the 4870 1GB if anyone has one not being used. (sorry if this is crossposting, figured I would give it a shot)

Looking for a 120mm Yate Loon fans and a few long SATA cable (preferrably 90 degree and orange) but any is fine. PM me

Looking for a 4gb memory stick, Direct X 9 capable AGP video card and a Pentium 4 processor 2.6ghz+ S478 for gf's spare rig.

Anyone in Jersey (prefer North, by NYC) got an ATX case (and ideally PSU) lying around? Want to give an old friend a rig, but the only board I have is full-size. Will trade for a Sugo1 or Sugo2 with some slight internal modwork done to it.

Also, anyone got the mounting hardware for a Zalman VF-700/900? I have the sink, but need the standoffs and attachments.

anyone have a usb cable with a Type "A" Male Connector to USB Type "Mini-B" Male Connector. my logitech remote usb cable is trashed.

Rebuilding a computer for the grand kids, I was given a Dell Dimension 2360, everything works but it is missing the cage that holds the Hard drive. Hoping someone here might have one. thanks again

Whizzer

looking for a couple 92mm fan grills, and 3 SATA cables. I've got 3 plain SATA cables, but I really like the ones with the little metal clasp on them that keep from pulling out.

if the drive cage from a dimension 4700 is the same, I might have one. got a pic of the case?

Looking for some DDR1 266/333/400. Either 2x256MB or 2x512MB. This is going into a system that I'm donating to a family whose home burned down a couple months ago.

I have some old old PCI and AGP if anyone needs something to get a computer running.

from canada
a 3.5 top load fire wire enclourse with fan
sata dive,
a black mid atx case 120mm fan.
non mesh/side window modified.
no psu takes full atx mobo

Last edited:
All I'm looking for is a USB cord for a printer.
PM me and we can set something up; I'll pay for your shipping if you want me to.

Back