The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

I know this is sort of a odd request but I am looking for a oscilloscope, a newer one would be great but older ones are ok too. I know shipping can be a lot on these, but I am willing to pay the shipping provided it not outrageous. I would be grateful with any offers though.

Thanks!

where you at?

I know this is sort of a odd request but I am looking for a oscilloscope, a newer one would be great but older ones are ok too. I know shipping can be a lot on these, but I am willing to pay the shipping provided it not outrageous. I would be grateful with any offers though.

Thanks!

where you at?

Not sure if you meant Where am I? or If I'm nuts? But I'll cover both.

1. I'm in CT zip code 06447

2. I'm not crazy people often give away the older 20 mhz units on electronic forums.

Of course, I might be crazy to mention a newer one, but hey its worth a try. :D

Last edited:
Not sure if you meant Where am I? or If I'm nuts? But I'll cover both.

1. I'm in CT

2. I'm not crazy people often give away the older 20 mhz units on electronic forums.

Of course, I might be crazy to mention a newer one, but hey its worth a try. :D

Why not buy a 15mhz one on ebay a hand held one, i have one and it's awesome..

no, not crazy, I got an old one here needs a good home, but it is not worth transcontinental shipping

no, not crazy, I got an old one here needs a good home, but it is not worth transcontinental shipping

Ok wasn't sure Thanks for the offer!

Why not buy a 15mhz one on ebay a hand held one, i have one and it's awesome..

They are really cheap are far from accurate from what I understand. A least in the eeblog videos I watched, It's said that even the crt models are better.

To anyone else, I also posted my zip so you can easily find shipping costs.

Thanks!

Still got the card reader as mentioned here --> http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1039263625&postcount=2718

I also have the keyboard from a Dell Inspiron 6400. It will also fit a Dell Inspiron e1505 (different number, same laptop). The only problem with it is that the keycap for the Page Up key is missing (key still works fine) -- the keyboard does work; I only swapped it out on my laptop because the missing keycap was pissing me off. This is Dell P/N NC929 or 0NC929.

Anyone have rack ears for Cisco 2600,3600 routers and 2900 series switches lying around? I could use two pair for 2600, one pair for a 3600 and two pair of 2900 ears (the 2600 and 2900 may share the same ears, dunno)

Will pay shipping or trade some equipment for them

I may have some in my garage but they are going to be buried. Can you pm me a pic of what you are looking for?

It might be a stretch, but does anyone have a ANY AM2/AM2+/AM3 board that supports DDR2? It must be a known good board, but other than that, it doesn't matter. I have a whole pile of DDR2 that I need to test, and I don't have any more DDR2 boards.

Took apart the last of my ipod packaging (ipod is long gone). I have a sheet with two apple logo stickers on it, if anyone wants them. If nobody cares, I'll just take them to the dump next time I go.

EDIT: claimed.

Last edited:
16 bucks for me is about $64 for you, tho. You got money, man.

Anyway, it was just a suggestion. No prob. No worries.

I picked up a dead A105-S1013 a while back at a yard sale, and the keyboard might work for you. I'll see if I can't dig it out in the morning for you.

I had gotten a G5 freebie and it didnt have an airport card. Looking to see if anyone has one for the price of postage+a few dollars.
also have a ms9130 with 2x skt940 dual cpu's and 1x1gb/400 memory. last time i powered it on it would post. but now no post
Thanks

Last edited:
this is going to be a weird one. Does anyone have any old Sega Genesis cartridges they would be willing to part with? I was given one of the tiny genesis consoles to test out as a review sample and have no carts to test it with. :(

I have a 1gb DDR2 laptop SODIMM -- it's a Samsung model, PC2-6400. Be forewarned that this stick is probably bad -- I pulled it from my mother's laptop, and that laptop suddenly stopped randomly bluescreening. I've marked it with a red frowny face on both sides.

If postage is less than a dollar (and it should be, if you want it sent first class) then I won't charge you for that postage. Even I can afford a stamp!

Anyone have a cable modem they are not using and is just collecting dust? I will pay for the shipping.

OOPS: Meant 512MB or 1GB

DDR SDRAM 333.0 MHz / PC2700 SO DIMM 200-pin
It's for a Sony Vaio. I'm sure a faster speed would be fine too if possible. Thanks

Last edited:
Make sure it's a SODIMM -- I've only got one VAIO in the house, but it takes a really weird kind of RAM called a "MicroDIMM". I /really/ hope you don't need those -- they're rare as hen's teeth and more expensive than solid gold.

Make sure it's a SODIMM -- I've only got one VAIO in the house, but it takes a really weird kind of RAM called a "MicroDIMM". I /really/ hope you don't need those -- they're rare as hen's teeth and more expensive than solid gold.

Thanks, I double checked, with my model it is SODIMM. It's not an important gain, but it would be nice to have the extra help. Only have 512MB right now.

I have 2 256MB DDR 333MHZ CL2.5 model: PC2700U out of an older dell (2800 i think?) desktop.

I could let one of my extra keyboards go as well, simple HP one and a simple dell one. One PS/2 on USB and ones missing F1 and F2

I'm afraid that all I have (other than advice) is a 512mb PC2700 stick -- it's a Micron part out of a ThinkPad. My hunch is that it isn't helpful -- but if I'm wrong, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Back