The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEED:

Wire sleeving + heatshrink
SATA Cables
5/8" ID 1" OD Rubber grommets for water cooling tubing to pass through cut case
1/4" - 3/8" ID 1" OD Rubber grommets for radiator fan wires to pass through cut case
PM me! I need these things badly!

HAVE:

All gone!

from my FS/FT thread:
LOOKING FOR (cost of shipping):

PCI slot covers for Dell computers
Specifically looking for ones that came from a Dimension E510 PC, but any covers from any Dell PC should work, I believe. Need 3 of them.

DVI cable

Pioneer silver faceplate (pictured here)
Specifically looking for the faceplate from a DVR-A08XL drive, but will take anything that looks like the one shown above.

Cooler Master aluminum drive bay cover (pictured here and here)
Specifically looking for a bay cover from a Cooler Master ATC-series or Praetorian-series cases. I believe Lian Li bay covers might work too, but will take anything that looks like the one shown above. Also need 2-3 PCI slot covers from the above mentioned case(s) as well.

USB optical mouse
Specifically looking for Dell or HP brands. If needed, I have an HP and Dell USB ball mouse to trade (HP shows wear and tear whereas the Dell looks brand new; would have to wait until I receive the optical mouse before shipping out as these are my current mice).

FREE ITEMS (just pay shipping):

Linksys LNE100TX v5.1 PCI network card

Black Northbridge heatsink
Black in color. Uses clips to attach to the motherboard (i.e. it does not use push-pins). 42x42x35mm.

Aavid 149A232 92mm (92x92x25) 3-pin double ball-bearing cooling fan
Black in color. 7 blades, 2-wire fan (i.e. no speed sensor). Runs at 2500 RPM and pushes about 47 CFM of air. Not too terribly loud at 27 dBA.

3.2 GB Seagate Medalist 3210 (ST33210A) IDE hard drive

Corsair XMS DDR memory heatsink retention clip
This is the clip only, not the heatspreader itself.

Cabletron E2000 ISA network adapter card w/serial and cable network ports
I have no way to test this so this is being sold AS-IS.

Practical Peripherals 9600 (PM9600FXMT) v.32 data/fax minitower external modem
Includes the modem, vertical stands, ac adapter, and phone cable in its retail package.

4-port LPT1 (parallel port) data transfer switch
For connecting four (4) printers to one (1) computer. Includes a female-female parallel (LPT1) connector cable.

2-port LPT1 (parallel port) printer switch
For connecting one (1) printer to two (2) computers.

need: anti static bags

have: logitech wired keyboard, white and blue
logitech mx510, used, works well, just a little worn appearance wise

NEED:

+ATI OEM/ ATI Original 7500/ 8500 / 9500/9700 AGP for a ghetto Mac I need to resurrect. They have to be ATI though (i've got to flash them).

+Matched DDR1 pc3200 (2 X 256mb would be fine) hell even 2 X 128mb
HAVE:

Bunch of Harddrives (20gb here, 8.5 gb there, 10gb)
+ Emachines 633 Mhz celeron System
+IMac G3 System w/ 384mb SDRAM (just pay cheap shipping)

*GONE:
(0) empty ACER Aspire mid tower alu cases

*NEED:
BROKEN headphones (that go over the head), preferably clean

Anyone have one of those pci-e adapters that connects to a video card from the power supply? i need one for a x1900xt

Anyone have any PC2100 / 2700 DDR ram for a laptop? I could sure use some Q_Q

Have:
P3 1000/133 GONE
Celeron 433/66

Need:
LCA775 Stock Cooler from C2D or C2Q FOUND

Please PM if you have one. Thanks.

Looking for a USB 2.0 hub. Anything with 4 ports or more should do it if you got it.
Thanks.

Got it, THANKS!

See below- Large supply of Slot One motherboards, Slot One CPU's and assorted PCI and AGP video boards.

Pay for shipping and they are yours.

-Socket A (462) CPU or two

Pretty much any speed will do; one would be great, two would be awesome. I need to test some motherboards. I had a 1Ghz Athlon Thunderbird in my old parts pile, but it turns out it was dead (none of the motherboards boot with it).

I have a free 1ghz that is a known good unit, free for shipping.

Hotswappable PATA drive cases, 1 new in box, 1 opened/used.
Also have eleven I/O motherboard/case backplates, should be something in there to fit all the above boards PLUS others.

1) I'm looking for an ATX backplate with no USB or sound ports for a Pentium Pro motherboard, have anything?

2) I'll take the drive cases if you still have them, LMK.

free with shipping:
DVI/RGB adapters (GONE)

2 female molex to one male PCI-e adapter (i.e. old psu to new vid card) PENDING

component output dongle

eVGA 7900gs cooler, stock (GONE)

(from prev post)
free with local pickup
Dell mid tower PC: slot 1 P3 500, 256MB ram, 30 gb HDD, ati AGP rage vid, NIC

NEED: Pentium Pro 200 fan and heatsink.

(chuckle)

HAVE: Large list of stuff tonight, attic cleaning.

Large supply of Slot One motherboards, Slot One CPU's and assorted PCI and AGP video boards.

Pay for shipping and they are yours.

Slot one Celerons- 333 mhz

Slot one PII's, three 350's (all different steppings)

A few socket 370 celerons, 400's and 433's I think.

Socket A 1.0 ghz Athlon

Trident/SiS/S3/ATI PCI video boards (mostly 2/4/8 meg boards)

Trident/SiS/S3/ATI/3dlabs AGP video boards (8/16 meg boards)

A few Slot One motherboards- Abit with BX chipset and a few other odd units.

EDO and non-EDO ram sticks

PCI 10/100 RJ-45 network boards- Intel and a few other brands.

Slot one to 370 adapters, new.

Zoom external modem with power supply and serial cable.

AT desktop case, excellent condition.

Charcoal Micro-ATX case (no power supply or cd rom drive bracket) see link below for case. Same one with slightly different plastic front:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811145003

CASE GONE

Free for the shipping guys, all this stuff is tested good.

A note on shipping- All the small stuff will go US Priority, the post office provides a nice box which will protect the items, not cost you or me any packing and be at your door in 2-3 days and I do bring it to the post office in person.

All this happiness for $5, if you don't think that is reasonable for a free, tested good item then please do not contact me.

NEEDED: I work in a healthcare facility (for elderly folks) that needs a PC for the residents, I'm going to donate a spare 19" CRT along with a bunch of other hardware (case, ps, drives, ram, etc.) but I'm lacking a solid motherboard/cpu combo in the 1.5+ ghz range. Anyone have something they would care to donate or trade for the cause? I don't want to provide a Slot One PC since it will drag with some apps, anything over 1.0 ghz should do the trick and give the folks some headroom for awhile. Mostly to be used for internet and light office apps I would imagne.

i need a fan power wire for a slot 1 550 P3. it can be 2pin -3 or 2pin to molex

I need 1 120mm fan and 1 80mm fan. Preferably 4 pin.

Also In need of a USB wifi adapter. I know these are pretty expensive so if you can't let it go for free, pm me and we'll work something out. ;)

want:
steering wheel, preferable USB
60mm fan

have:
logitech 3d pro joystick USB.
256mb ddr1 (333mhz), both laptop and desktop
80mm shiny silver fan
dsl phone line filters
progress.gif

I've PM'ed pcpete(thank you!!!) about the hard drives he has offered, but I'm posting this in case anyone has any 20GB(I surely wouldn't turn down larger drives though) or smaller IDE drives they want to get rid of for the cost of shipping. I have 3-4 PCs in my basement that would suddenly become functional for family/friends.

As soon as I can get some of the stuff I have organized, I'll post what I've got in various boxes and bags.. I know lots & lots of cables, nic cards, ect. ect. ect. Plus, the wife would be very happy to see the stuff go!!!!

Please PM me with what you might have & approximate shipping cost to 53219.

Thanks!!!!!!

Looking for USB brackets and eSata brackets. (they take up a slot in the back of the case and plug into the motherboard.)

Also looking for ethernet switch

Willing to pay shipping. Thanks!

EDIT: I found all of these already. I'm going to offer a Microsoft Strategic Commander USB controller. Worked the last time I used it many many years ago. Just pay shipping.

i gotta say something. if your looking for something, make a wanted thread. only reason you should ask for something HERE is if your also offering something. I think most agree, this is a long thread and a lot of it is filler.

If anyone has a socket A mobo their trying to get rid of, I would be happy to pay just the shipping. Or if anyone has one in the area of 44301 I would be even more happy to pick up.
~Chris

need desktop and laptop ram
need mouse pads,
need keyborard
need neon fans/lights 80cm,90cm,120cm
8800 Ultra stock full h/s
need skt 775 waterblock w/fitting
need w/c tubing
need old t-mobile/cingular cellphones

need desktop and laptop ram
need mouse pads,
need keyborard
need neon fans/lights 80cm,90cm,120cm
8800 Ultra stock full h/s
need skt 775 waterblock w/fitting
need w/c tubing
need old t-mobile/cingular cellphones

People. Seriously, read. Its not the beggars thread, its the freebies thread.

If anyone has any DDR1 184pin pc2100/pc2700/pc3200 ram lying around, let me know.

I'll update my post for things to trade, currently 2am and I have to get to bed.

Thanks in advance

Looking for a router since I only have one internet port at school and have two computers. Only needs to have 2 ports and wireless isn't necessary. If anyone has one laying around I will pay for shipping for it.

Just send me a pm, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back