The Genode case: First modding project

the first time i have seen somone that wears shoes when modding, i never wear shoes when modding and yes i still got all my toes (in a jar)

looks good, and thats a pretty good case to mod also. nice and plain. i need to get some amterial to mod my case, using only a hacksaw just doesn't do it. ;)

Ooooh, tell us how that monitor works dude =). As for your problem, go with what you think will look best =D.

Lazaryn said:
Well in my opinion the monitor is absolutly ugly. It also makes loud clicking noises when changing resolutions which is most noticable when the computer boots which could possibly be because of the many large air holes on the top. I'm guessing that due to the vast amount of these air holes dust will become a larger problem.
That clicking sound is perfectly normal. All CRTs that I've ever encountered do it. Dust isn't a problem with CRTs either, if it was you would hear about people blowing the dust out of their monitors!

Lazaryn said:
Day six

cut_support.jpg

Not much happened today, I make a hole in the fan support, cut out the template for the side panel window and did some small paint touchups on the case.
The fan support looks good to me :)

Thats odd... When I spray painted acrylic, it turned out to be perfect, as in no see through. I used an automotive paint though...

Back