The Forza 2 Custom Car Thread - Post your pics! (no 56k)

BassTek

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm sure plenty of you have created custom cars for Forza 2, so let's see them!

Here are a few of mine:

72a98fbfafba4dfb825d27cif7.jpg

fc7f54b20c384fb2b120d98fy4.jpg

basstekrx7uo1.jpg

bassterx7awu0.jpg

bassterx7cal1.jpg

42ebc1bd7d8548d6b296498lc9.jpg

291c6fb32175456495ba406yp8.jpg

Are you taking those from a camera or getting them from the photo mode? If your getting them from the photo mode can you tell me how?;)
Or how do I get them from my 360 to my pc?

You can take them in photo mode in the design screen, or from 'Take a picture' during a race. If you're signed-in to live, it will ask you if you want to upload it to the Forza Community Website after you save it to the 360. Click yes, then go to http://www.forzamotorsport.net and sign in. You can then access all your pictures and upload them to hosting sites to share as you please.

I bought a beetle and decided to paint it right away. My wife asked what I was doing, and I said, "Painting this car, what should I put on it?". She had me scroll through all the options then told me to put "I Heart Angila" on it. When I was done with that she said to add 3 more hearts on the side with a flame above them. Here is the result:

IheartAngila.jpg

I suppose that is kind of appropriate for a "Love Bug".

That mickey design is crazy, is there a way to import images or do you have to draw them with layers? And does anybody know if your applying text to a car if there's a way to put the whole word on there or do you have to add 1 letter/layer then next and so on?

Not mine, but here are some cool ones I found on the net while browsing forums.
c2.jpg

C1.jpg

godfathercar4.jpg

hulkside.jpg

i731195_b2.jpg

Forza-Car-3.jpg

GunmetalGray.jpg

I bought a beetle and decided to paint it right away. My wife asked what I was doing, and I said, "Painting this car, what should I put on it?". She had me scroll through all the options then told me to put "I Heart Angila" on it. When I was done with that she said to add 3 more hearts on the side with a flame above them. Here is the result:

IheartAngila.jpg

I suppose that is kind of appropriate for a "Love Bug".

I just vomited in my mouth a little. :)

Wow where do people get the time to do these?
I wish I had a smaller tv so I could get closer to it so I could do some shit like that.
I guess I could always hook it to my 2407:D

Have they fix the jaggies on this game yet? i see some of you barely have jaggies on photo mode.. how about during the gameplay?

Have they fix the jaggies on this game yet? i see some of you barely have jaggies on photo mode.. how about during the gameplay?

My green one with the diagonal white pinstrips pointing into a triangle is a jagged mess in actual gameplay. Not sure if it will ever get fixed or not, it looks like it's a problem at the texture level.

Here's my custom Integra Type R. I had to build it... I drive an Acura RSX Type S A-SPEC. There's something satisfying about building a U999 car derived from what you drive in real life :)

c6b8f293-141f-486b-a4c0-c1460e94c6e0.jpg

cea994d4a51348e799f4581io8.jpg

82d83c6dea3e40b4a2777ecwm8.jpg

skyline and elise, sorta minimalist, since i have zero artistic skills, especially with the forza interface.

/plenty of photographic skill though.

Here are a couple cars I've designed and have been selling on the Auction House. nothing special yet, still getting used to the editor.

mfxs15showroom.jpg

Original:
s135con2.jpg

evoauction1.jpg

evoauction2.jpg

just curious, but how are all of you importing pictures and textures?

Yes, inquiring minds want to know....I just got Forza2 yesterday and have not even messed with the painting yet....I have been driving all kinds of cars like mad....set difficulty to max....all "helper" options off.....fast ass car.....HARD ass game :D

As far as I know you can't import or transfer any textures or shapes, but I suppose there may be a way with a modded 360 (but I doubt it yet). Everything is from bending/resizing the existing shapes in the game, that's why the good ones are so amazing.

Yeah, these are all done with the tools provided... which is why it's so impressive. Obviously people are able to share cars which gives them access to other people's work too, but at some point someone had to spend the time doing it in the first place. =)

Man, some of the paints jobs on the NeoGAF forum are AMAZING! :eek:

I haven't gone through all of them yet, but right now my favorite is the Paper Mario one. It just looks fantastic.

Back