The Flogge vs Dannifood4less duel

wow, this thread sure did go sour all of the sudden. Can't we all just get along. :)

happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy.....................................

wow, this thread sure did go sour all of the sudden. Can't we all just get along. :)

happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy.....................................

never... thats the beauty of a challenge :p

My ppd is back down to my own production now. I will be ramping a bit tonight or in the morning when I finally get that video card put in. i might try to convince my brother to run his computer continuously for a few days. His wife is a power savings fiend, though. Not sure if that will give me enough to match your ppd let alone catch you. We shall see.

with a that 9600GSO installed, and a decent OC on it, you should be able to at the veruy least match me... im makin 3500-5000ppd with mine, depending on the WU..

Well, I fayl.

I took that GSO with me to Kansas City last weekend to install it into my gf's HP PC. I read 2 reviews that said there was a PCIe 6 pin power connector available right off the PSU. no such luck. I did not have a molex-PCIe adapter so I was wondering if someone might drop one in the mail for me. Shoot me a PM if you have one laying around with no conceivable use. I'll toss a few bucks your way via paypal. The PSU has a single 19A 12v rail and is powering a pentium D 3.0 so it should run the GSO just fine. If someone thinks otherwise i can pull the enermax from my old PC and bring it along. I'll be back over there this weekend.

Well, I fayl.

I took that GSO with me to Kansas City last weekend to install it into my gf's HP PC. I read 2 reviews that said there was a PCIe 6 pin power connector available right off the PSU. no such luck. I did not have a molex-PCIe adapter so I was wondering if someone might drop one in the mail for me. Shoot me a PM if you have one laying around with no conceivable use. I'll toss a few bucks your way via paypal. The PSU has a single 19A 12v rail and is powering a pentium D 3.0 so it should run the GSO just fine. If someone thinks otherwise i can pull the enermax from my old PC and bring it along. I'll be back over there this weekend.
Yeah I got ya covered, need just 1?, I can mail it out from Sioux Falls, SD in about an hour. Just PM me your address info and don't sweat the cost, I got it.

Edit: Need a 4 pin molex Y-splitter with it?

Yeah i Got ya covered, need just 1?, I can mail it out from Sioux Falls, SD in about an hour. Just PM me your address info and don't sweat the cost, I got it.

Woot for team spirit :D

/music
I'm proud to be an Ameri... umm.... Memeber of the Horde, where at least I know parts are free.
I have lots of large storage tubs full of parts and cables, I'll never use it all so I don't mind.
When a brother folder in need I help him succeed. (at least it rhymed a little):D

Thank you Razor. I appreciate it. Another week of folding lost to idiocy on my part. The card I bought was a refurb so it was just the card, no manuals, driver CDs, adapters or connectors included. I live in a relatively small town so the local computer shops are somewhat less than I was expecting. I was talking to the owner of one of the shops and asked if he had sold any i7 parts yet. This was about a week after it launched and he didn't know what I was talking about. :/

No problem I'll get it out tonight before the post office closes.
A litttle good Karma is all I ask in return.
Good luck in your competition.

Edit: Mailed in protective bubble envelope, First Class 2-3 days delivery.

Well i seem to be running into some difficulties the last couple days so my ppd dropped. The race might be closer then you think.

nah danni won by a long shot :p all that crying he did.. how it wasnt fair.. boohoo... :p lol

It appears that Danni has indeed cracked the barrier. He made a nice ramp-up that I never had a chance to meet on my own. Good game sir, I concede defeat and yield the aforementioned warm fuzzy feeling of victory to you. Cheers.

Hey Danni, don't forget to ask for your free GenMay Membership! And also don't forget to introduce yourself.

Yea, the best way to get acquainted with the fine folks in Genmay is to start a "Hi I'm new here" thread.

Back