The first game you have ever played

First game on

PC ~ Bard's Tale
Console ~ I can't remember? I know it was on a Atari 2600

First video game ever ~ GALAGA for arcade when I was 3 or 4. I know I was really good even at that age. I used to average in 200-300k.

Mario for console back in 1989

for PC : tandy: some old tank vs tank game where you adjust the pitch and power and blow away the ground.. hell if i remember the name

windows: SWAT.. haha I was about 12-13 at the time.

for PC : tandy: some old tank vs tank game where you adjust the pitch and power and blow away the ground.. hell if i remember the name

Oh I think I remember that game. I think it was called "TANK"

stand alone Pong at a friends house.
Console: Tank on my new Atari 2600
Arcade: Space Invaders
Computer: Oregon Trail on a friends Apple

Gotta love these questions that basically tell everyone how old you are. :D

duck hunt when i was a little kid? :D

you gotta love that orange gun.

The earliest guns were gray instead of orange.

In any case I don't know if I can recall the first game I ever played. I suspect it was Asteroids on the Atari 2600, but I might be mistaken. The first PC game I ever played was Wolfenstien 3D.

Ducks Ahoy!,a cartridge based gamed for Commodore 64.

The first DOS based computer game may have been Commander Keen when I was around 7 or 8.

ahh ok, so this includes arcade games as well? First game I played was either sinistar or tempest

Pong. Seriously, way back in 1974... seriously old stuff, and I just turned 40 yesterday sooo... :p

Beat that, you young whippersnappers.

Pong. Seriously, way back in 1974... seriously old stuff, and I just turned 40 yesterday sooo... :p

Beat that, you young whippersnappers.

I'm just a tad older, but played and remember Pong quite well. Got filmed in 1983 by the BBC in Treasure Island arcade in Glasgow (Scotland) playing Hang On for a news report on opticians becoming concerned about young people's eyesight from playing computer games.:D

Great early arcade games were Defender, Robotron 2084 and Missile Command. Computer favourites - Elite on the BBC Micro and Uridium on the Spectrum (Timex1000 in the US).

Consoles? Ha! They still lag.:)

Back