Because big banks need all the help they can get and should not be forced to compete?
Or because the US government has the moral right to impose a competition-free currency to its subjects?
Because I despise Right Wing Libertarians and their whole "I got mine, screw everyone else, no one one ever gave me a damn thing, so I don't owe anyone anything" belief system. And Bitcoin is a RW Libertarians wet-dream come true.
When I see RW Libertarians right here in the Hardforum defending the idea the they should be free to discriminate against anyone anytime they want, because of private property rights, I am disgusted some people actually want to be able to turn the clock back 60 years.
Read my sig for a quote from Senator Elizabeth Warren for a start. Here's another from her:
Sen. Elizabeth Warren: 'We are not a country of anarchists'
I'm not going to quote it because it's too long. But if I can make one person POTUS in 2016 it would be Elizabeth Warren.
RW Libertarians are like Anarchists and Communists. All three want their perfect ideological system, but can't accept that it will never work. So they blame people for the failure of their ideology.