The Elder Scrolls Online: Character Creation

I think I'm still playing Skyrim and am still waiting for news on Fallout 4.

I'm not paying a monthly fee for lore.

I fucking hate it when they give you a million sliders that let you adjust every little body part to millimeters of precision.

I really don't want to sit there for nine years adjusting the angle of my left cheek bone.

I fucking hate it when they give you a million sliders that let you adjust every little body part to millimeters of precision.

I really don't want to sit there for nine years adjusting the angle of my left cheek bone.

I don't think you have to.

I want the boob slider to be boosted.

I think I'm still playing Skyrim and am still waiting for news on Fallout 4.

Im not holding my breath for Fallout 4. Unless Bethesda can get the time period issues right, I think I'll be done with the series. I really didn't like being able to eat 200 year old TV dinners / Cereal ect.....

As for TESO, bring it on. Seeing it at this years Quakecon and being able to go into first person mode sold me on it.

I'm less interested in the height of my character's cheek bones, and more interested in how the game actually plays. I'm not going to stop in the middle of a fight and think "Yeah, I got those cheek bones just right!" or "I wish I had made my nose just a little bit longer!" especially if I'm wearing a helmet and covering it all up.

WOW!!
Yep, when I'm a level 100 dwarf-elf- troll killer, will be checking a mirror to see if I need Botox !! A stretch here, a nip here and tada!!

This game doesn't bring anything new and interesting to the table. I think it will flop.

I want the boob slider to be boosted.

Approved.
UNvERHQ.gif

WOW!!
Yep, when I'm a level 100 dwarf-elf- troll killer, will be checking a mirror to see if I need Botox !! A stretch here, a nip here and tada!!

You wouldn't believe how much time my wife spends tweaking her second life character... And I can say it's way more time than she spends tweaking her own appearance!

Not that she needs it though, pretty without makeup.

You can spend as much or as little time as you want making your character. Nobody will be forcing you to get the perfect cheek bone angle. More options are always better in my opinion. Plus if they didn't have this, people would be screaming how it wasn't really a TES game.

You can spend as much or as little time as you want making your character. Nobody will be forcing you to get the perfect cheek bone angle. More options are always better in my opinion. Plus if they didn't have this, people would be screaming how it wasn't really a TES game.

Exactly, however much or little customization you want to put into it works. Personally I've always avoided subscription games, but I will probably actually go in for this one.

They should release this customization tool now and allow you to save your character customization template in your account. So when the game comes out, you already have this setup and they get you to create an account and such.

This really could be the next WoW. For all you naysayers Blizzard posted similar amounts of information for gameplay for WoW at the same period before the game released, and well... it sold rather well.

At this point it's all speculation, but Bethesda has the resources to take this to the nth degree, just like Blizzard has done with WoW. It could be bad, but not enough information is available to know for sure.

It would be nice if you could import or export facial or body templates, so real life lookalikes could be created and then traded, or even open up the option for a third-party photo-to-template service.

Back