The Eagle07 has landed

I think part of the drop is the rash of '84s that have popped up (working on 2 now).

I've been ramping, so it isn't me...... blame relic.
 
Damn, I wouldn't like to know how much they spend of infrastructure. Ah go on then, ballpark?
 
Just amazing...:cool: Never in my wildest dreams imagined people would be hitting those kinds of numbers. :eek:

well I don't spend more than yall with sr2s... I have done quite a bit of gpu folding in the past and am slowly starting to rebuild my home farm... but I started investing in thermal grease and in time scrap pile digging and building monsters in my test rack...
 
I think part of the drop is the rash of '84s that have popped up (working on 2 now).

I've been ramping, so it isn't me...... blame relic.

i've got a ramp up going, a 6900 is due to drop early in the morning, shortly after the last update for friday.......2600k FTW
 
well I don't spend more than yall with sr2s... I have done quite a bit of gpu folding in the past and am slowly starting to rebuild my home farm... but I started investing in thermal grease and in time scrap pile digging and building monsters in my test rack...
Scrap pile, LOL! What I have is a scrap pile, what you're digging and finding are nuggets of gold... :D
 
I think part of the drop is the rash of '84s that have popped up (working on 2 now).

I've been ramping, so it isn't me...... blame relic.

Yeah, i've been getting a string of those lately with more 2684's than other bigadv.

Oh well, the science needs to be done. I just wish points didn't matter as much as it would make it easier for me to go back to regular SMP stuff. I am just a bigger fan of the SMP science than the current flu virus simulations in bigadv.
 
Back
Top